Thread: Clense/Detox

Auto54 is offline Member

Clense/Detox

OK I'm sure the answer is here somewhere, but I've searched here and in the diet forum for over an hour w/ no luck.

So... I'm looking for a good total body cleanse/detox (colen, kidneys, liver, etc.). Is there one product that stands out above the rest? Or maybe even a simple diet to follow for a week?

I was thinking something like this might be good to do both before and after cycle. Anyone use anything like this DURING cycle, too? I think I've heard some guys using milk thistle on cycle... but didn't want to clean out all the gear I use, too. So??

I seached allsportsnutrition.com and didn't find anything like that. I did a simple Yahoo search and found a product called "Whole Body Cleanse" that runs just under $15.00 (plus shipping). Its a 2-week program. EDIT: The same website sells another product called "Simple Cleanse" for just under $10, but I don't see what it does that the first one doesn't. So?? I'd rather pick something up locally, but just did a Yahoo search to get an idea of stuff to look for.

Locally I have a GNC (ugh), Super Wal-Mart, and there is a health store nearby (that I've never been in... but hear they sell all kinds of neat stuff).

Thanks!
    Last edited by Auto54; 01-16-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Auto54 is offline Member
    bump

Auto54 is offline Member
    Nobody??

Thread Information