klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

Creative Suggestions?

Well.. basically like a fair amount of people im sure, i wasted my first cycle. Things were going well, gains were substantial and i felt great... then work hit me with tons of hours, diet and training fell off horribly.. went from 8 meals a day 6 days training a week to fighting to get 3 meals a day and train 3 times a week. Either way i rode out the rest of the cycle.. i started at 179 and lean, and got up to 203 ... however when i came off, my god i sure put on some fat =/ Tons of cortisol, over abundance of estrogen, and a bad diet helped. Basically im where i started. I wont make the same mistake next time! Anyhow long story short, while im recovering i want to get my training and diet back on point and I can personally attest to the gains ive had from cell tech. Stuff works for me, thing is.. i cant stomach the taste.. at all. I literally have to hold back heaving when i drink it. Fruit punch my rear!

anyhow anyone have any suggestions on any other creatines on the market? has to be available at GNC. I dont want plain monohydrate, id rather have a mix w/ carbs gluc ect, but creatine based. anyone have favorites?

oh and it has to taste ok!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp1214
    Well.. basically like a fair amount of people im sure, i wasted my first cycle. Things were going well, gains were substantial and i felt great... then work hit me with tons of hours, diet and training fell off horribly.. went from 8 meals a day 6 days training a week to fighting to get 3 meals a day and train 3 times a week. Either way i rode out the rest of the cycle.. i started at 179 and lean, and got up to 203 ... however when i came off, my god i sure put on some fat =/ Tons of cortisol, over abundance of estrogen, and a bad diet helped. Basically im where i started. I wont make the same mistake next time! Anyhow long story short, while im recovering i want to get my training and diet back on point and I can personally attest to the gains ive had from cell tech. Stuff works for me, thing is.. i cant stomach the taste.. at all. I literally have to hold back heaving when i drink it. Fruit punch my rear!

anyhow anyone have any suggestions on any other creatines on the market? has to be available at GNC. I dont want plain monohydrate, id rather have a mix w/ carbs gluc ect, but creatine based. anyone have favorites?

oh and it has to taste ok!
    You may get more answers in the 'Supplement Forum'. Personally, I like Reflex's plain Creatine Monohydrate. Occasionally add some Dextrose to it.

ah i did a quick scan and didnt see a supplement forum! thanks and sorry. Now dont kill me for cross posting, im gonna post over there =p

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I see good gains from simply mixing my AST micronized creatine monohydrate with my PWO shake, it has all the dex u need, n it helps u obsorb the creatine

hmm maybe that isnt such a bad idea. Putting the powder in w/ whatever i drink pwo. doesnt cell - tech specifically have other stuff in it, aside from butt tons of carbs n sugar? That alpha lipoic acid anything to swoon over? or doesnt it have small amounts of gluta in it? im too lazy to run and look at the label. Or is it just hyped up so they can ramp up the price =p a buddy of mine had some stuff w/ some kinda tri-creatine stuff in it called V12 or something? havent talked to him in awhile to see how it worked out, anyone heard of it?

Thread Information