01-20-2006, 10:10 PM #1
Relatively Safe Cycle Information.
First off, some info about me:
20 years old
6'4, 285 lbs, ~20-25% bf
5 years training
Cardio from sports 3-5 days a week.
Healthy eater. (No fast food, mostly organic foods, i'm a trader joes person)
I'm toying with the idea of trying a cycle of Kilo Sports Revolt, which was ARLI's Max LMG, as the strength gains and relative "safety" are the biggest attractors. I've pretty much decided not to attempt Superdrol or Phera-Plex. Here are my priorities:
1. Safety. I don't want to damage my liver, and Superdrol and Phera-Plex are both Methyl based, and thusly harsh on the liver. Superdrol also has sides that affect cardiovascular health and cholesterol. Am I correct on this?
2. Natural Hormones. I've read on other boards that Max LMG virtually shuts down your bodies natural test production. So PCT is very important. Anything that has that affect on my body does frighten me, and I believe that is a healthy fear. Damaging my body isn't appe****g to me.
So, I have a few questions for you guru's:
A. Does Max LMG (revolt) affect your cardiovascular health or cholesterol levels similar to Superdrol?
B. While Max LMG (revolt) is easy on your liver, I want to know what is going to happen inside my body, and i've yet to find an exact explanation of the process by which this compound works. I've searched most Max LMG threads, and haven't found this, if this has been covered, I apologize, please point me in the right direction.
C. On other boards i've read that Max LMG has such a "shutdown" effect on your bodies natural hormone production, that an aggressive PCT is necessary, and that Nolva/Clomid was required. How accurate is this? I've heard people say that LMG is weak, well... if that's the case, why would people consider Nolva/Clomid necessary and a Rebound XT OTC PCT not an option.
I haven't bought anything yet, and I don't plan on it yet until I am fully educated regarding what I am doing to my body. I'm not the random "hey, bought this, loool, where do I stick the needle?".
01-20-2006, 10:17 PM #2~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
What is Max LMG ?
01-20-2006, 10:20 PM #3
01-20-2006, 10:23 PM #4~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
So why are you looking at that as opposed to real AAS ? I am not trying to be an arse here, I am just interested in your thoughts. If you inject real AAS there is no issue with the liver at all. Orals are another story entirley
Last edited by Kale; 01-20-2006 at 10:26 PM.
01-20-2006, 10:34 PM #5
Oh, you're not being an arse. That's a relevant question.
Couple of reasons:
1. Legality. At this point in time, i'm not willing to risk criminal prosecution.
2. Availability. My source would be either Mexico, or someone from a gym. I'm not interested in crossing the border, nor am I going to take some guys word from the gym that his stuff is legit.
3. Safety. This goes along with a quality source, but i'm not interested in taking the plunge to the darkside... completely. Yet.
4. Testing. I play a sport at a level where testing positive for AAS could end an opportunity i'm not interested in passing up.
5. Strength. I don't need a extremely powerful cycle, that's why i'm not even consider superdrol much at the moment because of the sides. Although Max LMG seems like a safe and mild performance boost for my offseason training. From the logs it seems to have a great boost on strength levels with mininal sides. This is what i'm looking for. I train like a powerlifter/athlete, so mass gains are not 1st on my priority list.
Good question Kale, and it is a question I have to ask myself to!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)