Question what meal replacement?

hello all,

just a simple question as to what supplements i should be taking?
    I work as a tradesperson so im always moving around and sweating it out all day and i don't usually have time in the morning to pack a decent lunch. i train 4 days a week and i'm soon going to start 30mins cardio a day.

I guess i need some sort of meal replacement powder for my morning tea and lunch i always eat a big healthy breakfast and big healthy dinner but morning tea and lunch is a weak point.

I have 3-4 protein shakes a day also.

can anyone help me out?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by allinthemind
    hello all,

just a simple question as to what supplements i should be taking?
    I work as a tradesperson so im always moving around and sweating it out all day and i don't usually have time in the morning to pack a decent lunch. i train 4 days a week and i'm soon going to start 30mins cardio a day.

I guess i need some sort of meal replacement powder for my morning tea and lunch i always eat a big healthy breakfast and big healthy dinner but morning tea and lunch is a weak point.

I have 3-4 protein shakes a day also.

can anyone help me out?
    Make time !!!! Pack a small Eske (yes I am an Aussie too) Its not that hard to get some cold chicken, nuts, a couple of full fat yogurts, cold roast beef sandwiches whatever else you can think of. Protein bars as well. If you want it bad enough you can do it.

Thread Information