Thread: Melantonan....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Question Melantonan....

I hear alot of good things about melantonan helping you sleep, but does it make an issue with waking up? Like are you really tired the following morning?

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    For some reason it doesnt do anything for me. I took it the other day and still didnt get much sleep and had to get up early, and i was tired allll day long. I had to skip a class to get some extra sleep.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yah screw that then, im at work (GNC) and just realized its wicked cheap, only $3.99 for 100 pills

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I always wake up after 4 hours and either need to take it again or be up for a while before I fall asleep again. I've never had any problems with being groggy the next day though.

Now Sominex that kicks my ass and I'm groggy for days..

mainjet is offline New Member
    I guess it affects everyone differently. I've been having trouble sleeping for the last cpl of weeks and I took 4mg of it the other night and I was out within a 1/2 hour and slept all through the night. I felt great the next day.

Just my 2cents.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Your body naturally signals for the release or melatonin when it is dark. Taking it at night will help but not so much during the day

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    I use it when im on clen cycles.. makes a night and day difference for me.. and one of the reasons I love it is because I dont feel groggy or drugged when I wake up the next morning..

personally I love the stuff.. I will always keep a bottle handy, it is cheap and effective for me.

Thread Information