lil help ECA/ephedra questions...

I am having trouble figuring out the whole ECA dosing and what not. Also I'm NCAA tested and ephedra is banned so how long is the detection time? any help is greatly appreciated b/c this is not my area of expertise.
    -Wild

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    Good question, bump.

Epiphany is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    I am having trouble figuring out the whole ECA dosing and what not. Also I'm NCAA tested and ephedra is banned so how long is the detection time? any help is greatly appreciated b/c this is not my area of expertise.
    -Wild
    Actually, ephedra is no longer banned & is currently legal again...so don't worry about it being detected.

As far as dosing goes, the basic ratio for the ECA stack is considered 10 to 1 caffeine to ephedrine. That's a rule of thumb, and it really varies from one person to the next. Generally though, it's in the neighborhood of 25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and anywhere from 80 to 325mg aspirin. Some take up to 100mg of ephedrine a day...and others only 20, but as long as you stick close to the ratio (& start on the lower side), just adjust it to suit your needs once you see how you respond to it. I'd probably start off once a day, then increase to three doses, make sure one of 'em is before you train.

interesting, are you b/c just cuz its not banned by thre govt doesnt mean its not a banned drug by the NCAA... ill have to find out. thanks for the help.
    -Wild

bump

bump again anyone help with this?

boarder034 is offline Member
    Do this... Figure out ur goals, if ur looking to cut take an eca stack... take it 3 times a day, and use am cardio, and a strict diet...

If ur bulking use it before workouts to give you the extra push

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    ephedra is banned by the ncaa, you can check out the list of drugs banned here

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...ug_classes.pdf

i don't know the detection time on ephedra, but if you have to possibility of getting tested why risk it? if you're on scholarship the effects of ephedra are way too minimal to risk that much. just my opinion.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    even caffiene is banned

yah i saw that. I hate the NCAA's... they dont let you have any fun!

Thread Information