Thread: Advice please

Hunter is offline Grateful

Advice please

I am an MMA athlete and college student. My coaches say I have what it takes to go pro except I need to pack on more muscle(not that I have no muscle) I wrestled at 135 in highschool and walk around at about 155 at 7 percent bodyfat. So I know I need to up my calorie intake becouse I train so much to put muscle on I need to eat enough to repair. I train(mma) 5 days a week. I do cardio 3 days a week plus when I train. I lift 4 days a week.
    Presently I purchased these supplements which I want to gain mass but stay relatively cut. I would like to get up to about 170 but stay around 7 percent body fat and just cut down to 155 for my fights. I am 5'7.
    Nitro tech
    cell tech
    Isopure no carb
    no explode
    Testerone boster name escapes me at the moment
    Hot rocks(help stay lean)
    Will these along with proper diet help me make the gains I need and also what diet advice do you have? Please help or give me names of supplements that will help thank you

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    looks like you've been shopping at gnc, unless you got a hell of a deal i'd stay away from there. as for supps, they're fine, looks like standard protein, creatine, arginine supps which will help you, but if you're looking to get to 170 and stay lean then you need to do a lean bulk and that's all about diet, not your supps. This is my best advice to you:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=39010

Thread Information