Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: phera plex

  1. #1
    BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    sonoma county
    Posts
    457

    phera plex

    does pp aromatize? ive searched the other threads and found nothing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    does pp aromatize? ive searched the other threads and found nothing

    its a 17methylated progestin, probably not (though its hard to say without the actual chemical structure). Though it may have oestrogenic and/or progestenic metabolites. There is not a lot of data on it. Which is why it like other designer steroids should not be sold OTC. There is no way to determine the health and side effect risks. Its basically taking a completely experimental drug.

  3. #3
    Bojangles69's Avatar
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Joisey
    Posts
    7,958
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    its a 17methylated progestin, probably not (though its hard to say without the actual chemical structure). Though it may have oestrogenic and/or progestenic metabolites. There is not a lot of data on it. Which is why it like other designer steroids should not be sold OTC. There is no way to determine the health and side effect risks. Its basically taking a completely experimental drug.
    your making me second guess this bottle of phera plex that i just bought

  4. #4
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    your making me second guess this bottle of phera plex that i just bought
    I'm 6 days into my first bottle of Phera Plex, myself. What did you cycle look like or does look like?

  5. #5
    BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    sonoma county
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    its a 17methylated progestin, probably not (though its hard to say without the actual chemical structure). Though it may have oestrogenic and/or progestenic metabolites. There is not a lot of data on it. Which is why it like other designer steroids should not be sold OTC. There is no way to determine the health and side effect risks. Its basically taking a completely experimental drug.
    thanks man. good info

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    your making me second guess this bottle of phera plex that i just bought

    to be fair its still a steroid . You will probably get decent gains off it (progestins tend to produce decent, though not necessarily sustainable gains)

    It was probably selected for its androgenic /anabolic ratio, based on a test thats no longer used because of its innaccuracy (the book from which the steroid was taken was written in the late 60's) Published in 1969, based on data from the early and mid sixties. VIDA: Androgens and anabolic agents;: Chemistry and pharmacology.

    so yes you should second guess it. Its basically a completely experimental steroid with unknown side effects, both short and long term. Coupled with the fact that its an "experimental progestenic steroid" which means that side effects like gyno are harder to "combat" because of the pathogenesis.

  7. #7
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    to be fair its still a steroid . You will probably get decent gains off it (progestins tend to produce decent, though not necessarily sustainable gains)

    It was probably selected for its androgenic /anabolic ratio, based on a test thats no longer used because of its innaccuracy (the book from which the steroid was taken was written in the late 60's) Published in 1969, based on data from the early and mid sixties. VIDA: Androgens and anabolic agents;: Chemistry and pharmacology.

    so yes you should second guess it. Its basically a completely experimental steroid with unknown side effects, both short and long term. Coupled with the fact that its an "experimental progestenic steroid" which means that side effects like gyno are harder to "combat" because of the pathogenesis.
    Why are the gains hard to sustain?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Why are the gains hard to sustain?
    suppression and/or a lot of it is IM fat/Water (with removal of progestin fat will eventually decrease, water tends to go fairly quickly)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    so gains (with respect to water and IM FAT) is a bit of a misnomer (though they do make you look bigger).

    again this really depends on the progestin, its binding and activity and individual response, with the same progestin some people may see hardening and drying out while other experience bloating. A lot of it has to do with receptor type and distribution.

  10. #10
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    suppression and/or a lot of it is IM fat/Water (with removal of progestin fat will eventually decrease, water tends to go fairly quickly)
    The suppression issue makes sense because these two steroids are very suppressive. With tren you don't hold water but with deca , you do. It sounds like with PP you hold water (from what you are saying). Damn, I was looking for lean gains.

    [QUOTE=macrophage69alpha]
    you do realize that pheraplex is a progestin, same as trenbolone and nandrolone ?

  11. #11
    Milky87 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    922
    Macrophage69alpha: Attatched is the structure of the active in phera-plex. I dont understand why it is as strong as it is given that it lacks the C3 keto group that is needed for 'proper' binding to the androgen receptor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phera plex-pheraplex-molecule.gif  

  12. #12
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    since phera plex is progestin like deca and tren ...could it give you a "deca dick" effect?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •