Thread: phera plex

BigRandy is offline Associate Member

phera plex

does pp aromatize? ive searched the other threads and found nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    does pp aromatize? ive searched the other threads and found nothing

its a 17methylated progestin, probably not (though its hard to say without the actual chemical structure). Though it may have oestrogenic and/or progestenic metabolites. There is not a lot of data on it. Which is why it like other designer steroids should not be sold OTC. There is no way to determine the health and side effect risks. Its basically taking a completely experimental drug.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    its a 17methylated progestin, probably not (though its hard to say without the actual chemical structure). Though it may have oestrogenic and/or progestenic metabolites. There is not a lot of data on it. Which is why it like other designer steroids should not be sold OTC. There is no way to determine the health and side effect risks. Its basically taking a completely experimental drug.
    your making me second guess this bottle of phera plex that i just bought

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    I'm 6 days into my first bottle of Phera Plex, myself. What did you cycle look like or does look like?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    thanks man. good info

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69

to be fair its still a steroid . You will probably get decent gains off it (progestins tend to produce decent, though not necessarily sustainable gains)

It was probably selected for its androgenic /anabolic ratio, based on a test thats no longer used because of its innaccuracy (the book from which the steroid was taken was written in the late 60's) Published in 1969, based on data from the early and mid sixties. VIDA: Androgens and anabolic agents;: Chemistry and pharmacology.

so yes you should second guess it. Its basically a completely experimental steroid with unknown side effects, both short and long term. Coupled with the fact that its an "experimental progestenic steroid" which means that side effects like gyno are harder to "combat" because of the pathogenesis.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    to be fair its still a steroid . You will probably get decent gains off it (progestins tend to produce decent, though not necessarily sustainable gains)

It was probably selected for its androgenic /anabolic ratio, based on a test thats no longer used because of its innaccuracy (the book from which the steroid was taken was written in the late 60's) Published in 1969, based on data from the early and mid sixties. VIDA: Androgens and anabolic agents;: Chemistry and pharmacology.

so yes you should second guess it. Its basically a completely experimental steroid with unknown side effects, both short and long term. Coupled with the fact that its an "experimental progestenic steroid" which means that side effects like gyno are harder to "combat" because of the pathogenesis.
    Why are the gains hard to sustain?

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Why are the gains hard to sustain?
    suppression and/or a lot of it is IM fat/Water (with removal of progestin fat will eventually decrease, water tends to go fairly quickly)

so gains (with respect to water and IM FAT) is a bit of a misnomer (though they do make you look bigger).

again this really depends on the progestin, its binding and activity and individual response, with the same progestin some people may see hardening and drying out while other experience bloating. A lot of it has to do with receptor type and distribution.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    suppression and/or a lot of it is IM fat/Water (with removal of progestin fat will eventually decrease, water tends to go fairly quickly)
    The suppression issue makes sense because these two steroids are very suppressive. With tren you don't hold water but with deca , you do. It sounds like with PP you hold water (from what you are saying). Damn, I was looking for lean gains.

[QUOTE=macrophage69alpha]
    you do realize that pheraplex is a progestin, same as trenbolone and nandrolone ?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Macrophage69alpha: Attatched is the structure of the active in phera-plex. I dont understand why it is as strong as it is given that it lacks the C3 keto group that is needed for 'proper' binding to the androgen receptor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phera plex-pheraplex-molecule.gif  

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    since phera plex is progestin like deca and tren ...could it give you a "deca dick" effect?

Thread Information