Surfstud18 is offline Member

Clenn Babyy Clennn

Alright fellas how goes it?!? Well I need to lose some body fat I've been doing hitt cardio in the morning for 45 vmins HR at 150 then do 45 mins at night just like a lite jog.

I need to lose more body fat i know i'll lose muscle too it's okay If I run clen how many bottles do i need what exactly else do i need with it for it such to get the best results

musselman is offline Junior Member
    are you talking abotu AR-R 's clen ?

I'd like to know this as well.

studlyBo5 is offline New Member
    go to google an search for *** suplmnt and the go into there equestreous section and bye one bottle of liquid clen /ketotifen the ketotifen upgrades ur beta receptors so u can keep takin it past the 2 week mark or u can bye the regular clen and just on the third week take 100mg of benydrile for a whole week and that would do the same thing, the liquid comes in 100mg dose per ml so start out with .25ml fir a couple of days an get used to it the slowly bumb it up to 1ml/1.25ml a day

studlyBo5 is offline New Member
    email me an put clen info in the subject an ill give u the website its legit an cheep! ive bought from there alot

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    It wouldn't let me look up your email mine is [email protected]. I was going to go though my source I just didn't know what exactly to get cause i need to lose body fat I've been kicking my butt i need better results. I've been doing 7 meals a day not eating past 6 cardio Am and Pm ughhh

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Supplement with taurine while on clen . Clen deplete taurine levels. This can lead to muscle cramps and a rebound effect, when off of clen. 3-5g ED is the recommended dose by most. Check out the clenbuterol handbook in the search option and will provide you with the necessary research.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep, Im not a big fan of the continuous method with the benadryl. Next time I think Im gonna run it for 3 weeks with benadryl for the 3rd week

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    1 bottle lasts a good 6 weeks atleast.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I took 4 weeks at 100 then bumped up to 120 the 5th week and I still have about 2-3 weeks left.

Thread Information