Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Papi, i have some good Trib a buddy gave me but i only have enough for 2.5 g ED for 2 weeks, can i run this when i up my PP to 30mg ED? i wouldn't see how it would hurt since all im taking "on" is perfect cycle, PP, Hawthorn, Vit. C and B-complex...
    I'm cool right?
    You can run it will on, to help make Phera Plex less suppressive on your natural test.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    hay here is an idea, seeing as how your gains stoped at about 2 weeks, what about doing 2 week on rather than 4? one bottle would last you longer and you could get results the entire time you are on!... just a thought...

L8ter
    That's what I will do if the 30mg dose does not work.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yo papi... did you get mad lower back pumps with the pp, cus i am geting them really bad....
    I did not get them in my lower back. I've heard this is a problem with Superdrol, though.

The pumps I got from Phera Plex were almost uncomfortable. It felt like my legs or arms were going to explode at times.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i would just save it if i were you and take it with pct.... i had asked about taking my trib with the pp and i was told i should just save it for pct, so i am just passing that info along to you, i would like more input from others on this though, because i think there might be some benefit to taking it with the pp....
    PCT is the best place for the trib but it can also be used while on-cycle to help slow natural test suppression.

sensaispike is offline Member
    yea i am gonna take mine pct

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    yeah im just gonna run it my last week on and my first week of PCT... might as well use it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information