DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member

Question Cutting Gel, Propaganda or Legit?

I just started taking Clenbutrx today. Ordered from MuscleSurf.com and it arrived in 3 days as promised. Free shipping gave them the pricing edge for this order. Although I expect to be content taking it by itself, I am curious about the flyer MuscleSurf included in the box pitching products like Cutting Gel, GHR-15, and Xenadrine EFX. I’ve already read other threads about Xenadrine, but haven’t seen much on the first two. Has anyone had positive results with the Cutting Gel? Or is this simply more Supplement Industry propaganda?

Thanks for your feedback!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Don't waste your money on cutting gel. It's absolute BS.....

That's what I thought! Nice to have backup though. Thanks.

Neo
    Always good to double check. That's what the board's for!!!!

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    It's a matter of opinion. Have you used it before neo(not saying you haven't-just asking), because I've used it twice and liked the results both times. Obviously the diet has to be in order and you have to have the cardio in check, and it's not going to work miracles, but all things considered it does help.

Fullback0934 is offline New Member
    there is something called "Gut Cutter", maybe just a knockoff of "Cutting Gel"

But does it work? I doubt it! On the other hand, I do believe that it’s possible for many supplements/treatments to be effective merely through psychological influence. I remember that some of my best gains occurred while falling asleep reading Muscle & Fitness…there I was dreaming of bigger guns with a Muscle Mag on my chest. So adding something like a cutting gel to the repertoire might help one focus more on diet, or decide to up the cardio, or have them dreaming of a six pack. So far I’m inclined to believe that it doesn’t really work. Then again, what do I know?

Neo
    Originally posted by HARDCORE
    It's a matter of opinion. Have you used it before neo(not saying you haven't-just asking), because I've used it twice and liked the results both times. Obviously the diet has to be in order and you have to have the cardio in check, and it's not going to work miracles, but all things considered it does help.
    Yep, I've tried it. I've found that a clean diet and hard workouts are the key. The gel didn't make a difference....

latman49 is offline Member
    Cutting and ripping gel just temporarily liquify the fat in an area and get it into the blood stream. If you don't burn it right off with cardio it will get redeposited. It is only a temporary fix. The fat almost always comes back.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    I tried cutting gel and it did work. I used earley in my diet on my lower abs and found it returns somewhat when you stop but still a difference.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    The patents (which I have read) are pretty clear. The active ingrediantes in all those things... cutting gel, yohimburn, ...etc work and they work really well. unfortunately, the patents cover site injection of the compounds into the fat tissue. It was done by injecting one thigh on a person and putting them on a diet and measuring the difference on the thighs. some had as much as 6" difference in thigh circumference.

The problem with cutting gel and the like is that they put the stuff in lecithin and other hydrophobic agents and try to transdermally difffuse them into the fat. They just arent very good at that.

In short they probably work, but not too good. Unless you inject the stuff. On a side note, I wonder if putting the aminophylline (active ingrediant) and others like yohimbine in DMSO would work better. DMSO is a much better transdermal agent. I just dont know how soluble these things are in DMSO (should be pretty soluble) or how well they would partition into the fat

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    it works but a strict diet is best for life
    peace

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    Cutting Gel worked for me (not all that good tho) but i just wanted to try it and would rather spend my cash on something else.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I see cutting gel to be more of a diuretic compound. Disipates water from the skin, that's why when you stop using it the hard look achieved disappears. Quick fix if you are planning on going to the beach or something of that nature.

Jphill1301 is offline Junior Member
    None of that stuff works. The companies just offer a money back guarantee to make you believe that if they do that it might just work. They don't. Hard work and the right supplements is your only way to the body you want

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    good point jphill1301

If there is a magic pill,shake or cream i dont know about it. haha i have tried everything i could think of..

5 days a week at the gym seems to be the thing that works best for me :P

Thread Information