soccerstud0013 is offline New Member

Bulking Supplement Critique

I'm 19, 6"1', about 175. I would describe myself as a hard gainer. I have had several workout partners that have had great success with PHs, but I don't think I want to mess around with that stuff yet. I was thinking of just trying to increase my cals and supplement better in hopes of adding weight. Here's what I had in mind.

Diet is 50/30/20 about 2,500 from food.
    -ON Whey post workout and morning as part of diet
    -MHP Up your mass before bed for extra calories.
    -BSN CellMass ((Creatine Ethyl Ester)
    -BSN NO-Xplode

I have a real hard time eating the right types of food at college due to what is available, so that is where the up your mass comes in. The questions I had is how does this look, and whether it would be a worthwhile to take the no-xplode and cellmass together, or if I should save the no-xplode for post bulk?
    Thanks for all the help.

soccerstud0013 is offline New Member
    bump

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really like noxplode, and are you using it for a preworkout amplifier or for its nitric oxide effects?...if you are looking for a hemodilator/vasodilator, you should just use no2...if you can afford it that is...and u r using cellmass for Creatine Ethyl Ester...why not use CE2 (the original one that was actually tested by the FDA) from MRI instead of using a product that copied it and probably isnt as good? you will also need some dextrose post workout for your glycogen replenishment.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I know you were looking for a supplement critique but I notice you said you are in college...be sure to buy qaulity food at your grocery store and stay away from that bloody cafeteria...although I like to go there on cheat days...

Thread Information