Lean Muscle/Fat Loss

Do testosterone boosters aid in fat loss. Im basically looking to trim down and get more defined but I cant find anything to help aid me in this. It just seems that the am running im doing is a waste becuase I'm not seeing any results with just my protein and glutamine supplements.

ECA stack? Can this help me trim down and retain muscle mass. If so what is required for this to work, how much and how long

Clen ? I've been reading up on it. Some say it works while others say its overrated and the sides are somewhat bad.

Testosterone Booster ? Something that I can pick up legally and will do wonders?

Steroids ? Some product that does the wonders this does with melting fat and tripling size.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    do some research, read the cutting sticky in the diet section, no you cannot bulk while cutting, dont waste your money on otc-over the counter "test booster", a.m."running is catabolic-using muscle for fuel, it will be mostly your diet to obtain your goals. www.fitday.com has helped me and others whether cutting or bulking, and do some research.

there is no easy answer to fat loss. well, i take that back-diet and cardio is the easy answer. but now getting those in check is the hard part. good luck

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Testosterone and all other steroids DO NOT aid in fat loss.

merely keeping muscle mass while dropping fat.

your best bet is to run a search about an E/C stack and try to improve your diet.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

your best bet is to run a search about an E/C stack and try to improve your diet.
    I agree, start with a ECA stack and get your diet & training in check. Nothing is going to "burn" fat, everything is going the be a "suppliment." Your diet and training are the base.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

I thought that tren had some fat-burning properties due to its strong binding to the androgen receptors in fat

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Never been proven really

I personally think it acts as a thermogenic because my baseline body temp always rises when taking it and not to mention the night sweats as well.

But This again is FAR FAR away from any beginner steroid

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    cardio should be performed when you wake up on an empty stomach. take your ECA stack beforehand after you reaserch it and figure out if it is right for you. then make sure you are doing your cardio @ 60-65% of your max heart rate. which is just 200 + your age * .60 or .65 keep that up for like 45 mins.

create a lean diet, or find one on here... if you want mine. pm me and ill give it to you, you will have to adjust it for your needs, but its a start. figure out a training schedule and a diet and ur all set. you can use the ECA but don't get into steroids at this stage. get your diet, workout, and your body in shape before you even think about AAS.... my $.02

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    cardio should be performed when you wake up on an empty stomach. take your ECA stack beforehand after you reaserch it and figure out if it is right for you. then make sure you are doing your cardio @ 60-65% of your max heart rate. which is just 200 + your age * .60 or .65 keep that up for like 45 mins.

create a lean diet, or find one on here... if you want mine. pm me and ill give it to you, you will have to adjust it for your needs, but its a start. figure out a training schedule and a diet and ur all set. you can use the ECA but don't get into steroids at this stage. get your diet, workout, and your body in shape before you even think about AAS.... my $.02
    Definately good advise. You don't want to jump into roids untill your body is ready.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Just to correct you, the formula is:
    (220 - 'age') * 0.6- 0.65

Thread Information