Thread: CEE + fatburner

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

CEE + fatburner

Wuz up fellas, I had been looking for a fatburner, something that wasn't to strong. I heard some good things from people I know about Lipo 6. I am going to try it and see how it feels. I am also starting CEE this week. Will the two work fine together and how should a take the both of them?

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    Lipo 6, I heard alright info on that supplement, but I do know ECA/EC stack is def. a winner in most people's departments. I would save the cee for after cutting, but maybe someone else could help you out stacking wise.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 210-6foot
    Lipo 6, I heard alright info on that supplement, but I do know ECA/EC stack is def. a winner in most people's departments. I would save the cee for after cutting, but maybe someone else could help you out stacking wise.
    ECA is my fav cutting sup. Personally I'd save the creatine untill after cutting is done.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Yeah i use creatine while bulking, and i think you should read up about your supps before diving into them with too much money...
    you've asked quite a few questions which is definately smart, but read more about them than just our opinions about things and save urself some $$$...

you can take them together.

Lipo-6 is a basic SYC stack. There are much better OTC burners and lipolytics.

Thread Information