Thread: 17 a-Methyl DHT

blazted is offline New Member

17 a-Methyl DHT

Hi all, I am new here and am looking at doing my first Muscle Gain Cycle. First I want to say what and awesome sight. I have been reading it for a while just never registered. Like many people I am hooked on getting bigger now and cant stop thinking about getting bigger and bigger. I love working out and cant believe I wasted so many years on beer and pizza.

I have been reading up on pro-hormones and was thinking about trying that. I have Superdrol and Methyl Masterdrol. I have read up a lot on the Superdrol and from what I understand the Masterdrol is similar in results. Recently a friend gave me a bottle of 17 a-Methyl DHT. I am not sure what this is though or what kind of effects it has. Anyone have any information on this?

I want to stack any pro-hormone I take for better results but I am not sure what to stack them with. I have created a cycle spreadsheet with al the liver and other supplements to take for superdrol or masterdrol but I would like to get maximum results. As much as I would like to get some D-Bol or other Anabolic Items am no where closer to getting my hands on some than I was when i started to work out 1.5 years ago. I am currently 5-10 163 and at around 10% BF. I am looking to gain about 10-12lbs in this cycle. Any suggestions or recomendations? I have my diet down pat. I currently am eating about 2500 calories workout days with about a 200 or more grams of Protien a day and 2000 on non workout days. I will bring this up to 3000 calories when I start my muscle phase. Any suggestions would be great.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    SD and methyl masterdrol are the same thing

go with 20mgs SD SOLO ALL YOU WILL NEED for 3-4 weeks

To be completley honest your not anywhere near touching steroids but im sure your going to do it anyway

so at least be safe and read the safe hormone use sticky at the top of this forum it has some good advice for you.

The methyl DHT will NOT build any substantial amount of muscle read the winstrol profile on this site you can apply everything to MDHT as winny except MDHT is around 2 times stronger
    Last edited by Bryan2; 01-29-2006 at 02:23 PM.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Is pizza that bad to eat while trying to build muscle/mass on a SD/PP cycle??

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Dude DO NOT USE STEROIDS ...

you need to read up and maybe diet clean to lose some fat...

1. Gain Base Knowledge...
    2. Gain Base Physique...
    3...MAYBE Do AAS as a last resort...

blazted is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    SD and methyl masterdrol are the same thing

go with 20mgs SD SOLO ALL YOU WILL NEED for 3-4 weeks

To be completley honest your not anywhere near touching steroids but im sure your going to do it anyway

so at least be safe and read the safe hormone use sticky at the top of this forum it has some good advice for you.

The methyl DHT will NOT build any substantial amount of muscle read the winstrol profile on this site you can apply everything to MDHT as winny except MDHT is around 2 times stronger
    Thanks for the info. So MDHT is stronger than Winny? So this is used for cutting not bulking then.

Thread Information