Matt29 is offline New Member

Question Best Creatine!?!?!?

A few years ago i got into the creatine kick, but It was short lived with me. BUT, A friend told me about Celltech creatine by Muscletech ww.muscletech.com. I have been using it for a few days now so I cant fill you in on much right now, but I was wondering if any of you are using it. It burns the throat a little when it goes down because of the alpha-lipoic acid, Ahh! I love it. They claim that the 75 g of dextrose and the powerful insulin -potentiator, alpha lipoic acid enhances absorption. I also purchased their norandren, but havent used it yet. It's the 19 nor4 and 19 nor 3 I believe. Does anyone have any input on either item??

Thanx Matt29

They did a clinical test with subjects mixing creatine with grape juice against subjects using their celltech creatine and they found that those using the creatine/grape juice mix gained fat along with minimal mass while, those on celltech LOST fat and gained substantial amounts of mass. They claim their system is 1950% better. Interesting. Your thoughts on this??

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Don't ever believe a company when they say that they did "Clinical testing" and that their product whooped its competitors. Of course they are going to say that! They are trying to sell you something! IMO, Cell-tech is mostly hype. I've been using Micronized Creatine and it works very well. I've used everything from Twinlab to Cell-tech. It's all a matter of opinion.

Also, I've taken creatine with grape juice. And I didn't gain fat because of it. Like I said....it's all part of the game...Cell-tech hyping themselves up.

Thanx NEO. Usually things that look too good to be true ARE!, just like source sites, lol. Ahh the things I've learned in a short time on here.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard EAS Betagen was the best???

Iron, I'll look into it or try it when my hefty-priced celltech is gone, lol. thanx. They're makin a bundle on this stuff!!

Thread Information