Thread: Muscle Milk

wist0025 is offline New Member

Muscle Milk

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys have used muscle milk, i ve seen people talk about it. It says it can be used for lean muscle growth and cutting fat, is this TRUE and if how GOOD. If you have had any good results with this let me know

pelly789 is offline Member
    im drinking it right now and thats what the bottle says you can use it for lean muscle growth and cut fat its just protein its got a good taste but if you dont drink it quick it gets gritty and sandy the last few slurps ive only been using it this week so i dont really know how the results will be yet and to tell you the truth i wouldnt waste the money buying it agian i got it for 40 bucks for 2lbs of it. basically i bought the name great deal! NOT

III
    III is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    im drinking it right now and thats what the bottle says you can use it for lean muscle growth and cut fat its just protein its got a good taste but if you dont drink it quick it gets gritty and sandy the last few slurps ive only been using it this week so i dont really know how the results will be yet and to tell you the truth i wouldnt waste the money buying it agian i got it for 40 bucks for 2lbs of it. basically i bought the name great deal! NOT
    Dude, where are you buying your supps from, GNC??? I get 2.48lbs for $25!!!
    I have been using it for a while now and I can tell that it is leaning me up, I like it!!!

ya_man is offline Member
    are u guys serious, this stuff is leaning you up? with all the sugars and what not in it?...high fat count.....higher carb count then reg protien as well....i beleive its Meal replacement.....i used it for 2 years...tasted awesome...didnt notice much difference while on it....

Natural4life is offline New Member
    Yummy i just finished an rtd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pelly789 is offline Member
    yep i bought from gnc thats one thing i will never do agian such rip offs there but i needed protein this monday and couldnt wait to order so i really didnt have a choice thats the only reason for my gnc trip ill never buy anything from there agian they have the most outrageous prices ever and on top of it i think the pre mixed muscle milk is better the powder you buy you have to drink it in like 10 seconds or else is like drinking banana flavored sand i got a source for protein now that i can get for 8 bucks a lb and its top notch with all the ingredients of regular high priced name brands have maybe even better

Dense 03 is offline New Member
    Here's the deal, nothing is magical. Look at the ingredients. Also, it's not just "protein", it has fats and carbs. It's much more along the lines of an MRP.

swingbatta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    i got a source for protein now that i can get for 8 bucks a lb and its top notch with all the ingredients of regular high priced name brands have maybe even better

maybe you should check around online. you can find ON and other excellent "name brand" proteins for around $5/lb.

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    are u guys serious, this stuff is leaning you up? with all the sugars and what not in it?...high fat count.....higher carb count then reg protien as well....i beleive its Meal replacement.....i used it for 2 years...tasted awesome...didnt notice much difference while on it....

There are only 12grams of carbs per serving. That is not a significant amt of carbs and only 6 of those 12grams are sugar.
    Only 18grams of fat total per serving also and no trans fat.

Low numbers like that should lean you up. The stuff is by far the best tasting protein shake on the market.

I only pay $23 for 2lbs. The guy who paid $40 got ripped.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Just buy the regular whey protein from the same makers of muscle milk, its cheaper and tastes just as good.

CanadianGhost is offline Junior Member
    I've used it and liked it, but I found it a little pricey.

Taste is good and I had decent results, but as others have said already, it is basically a MRP and all I really need is just some protein so that is why I went off of it.

But yeah, no complaints with it here.

Thread Information