Thread: question on

G2otogo is offline New Member

Smile question on

hey, new the weight room for only almost two weeks . but i am looking for something to help me out , not going to wait for results to happen.

was at GNC and was looking at animal stak2 ,didn't buy it but was close , wanted to resurch before putting out the money , anyways went onto a site with a forum like this one , and someone said something on there about Zmass

any info you guys know about one of these suppliments ? or any other that has worked . hook me up with some info if you have any. really looking to get some lkind of boot / help. need it . Thanks

also heard something about them discontuning the animal stak , not sure if it is true or not , know there was only one can left of aniaml stak and animal stak2 left on the GNC shelf . not sure if that will be the only one and then stop selling it
    Last edited by G2otogo; 01-30-2006 at 10:28 PM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Have you researched any other supps?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i'd avoid GNC first of all, what are your goals?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the animal stak is really just amino acids. all you need right now would be creatine and glutamine and a protein powder( most already have enough glutamine). i would focus more on your diet than anything right now.

ok guys , first off i have not checked out any other ones, cause i am new to this and not sure what to be looking for or what is good or not.

second , my goals is to get built and bulky , i want to have a nice big muscular chest ,nice big biceps , triceps , muscular back and legs right now i look like a stick figure.

third, i tried all those suppliments the protien that tastes like shit that shit , i tried the weight gainers that taste like shit , and i eat , sometimes not exzactly like i should or how one of the people in the magazines or what the trainers say , cause i cannot spend a hundred or more a week just on food, and have special foods , that are this or that .

I am getting fustrated , i want to finally see some kind of results , i know they cannot be instant , but need some kind of boost to get a little somewhere so that i know that i am doing it right and that it showing , if just a little bit .

here is the pic of my chest , and upper body , it is kind of old , but as you see i am stick figure and tired of looking like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails question on-chest.jpg  
    Last edited by G2otogo; 01-31-2006 at 08:07 AM.

the most anabolic thing you can put in your body is food. without food supplements wont do jack. on any given day what kind of foods do you eat?

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey is a great tasting protein and is one of the best on the market.

matters is varies , sometimes i eat alot and sometime i not that hungry . i been staying away from soda and candy and anything in that category , but kind of been cheating lately . I don't know jack about anything when it comes to getting my body into the shape that i want it to be , like the guys on the health magazines , Not sure if it wil ever happen .

Looks like the animal stak or something in that gene looked like the only thing
    unless i go and use the real thing with the steroids and needle and what not.

I eat , i used the protein powder, i am getting sick and done this crap for 10 years off and on , maybe not long enough , but it is fusting.

I don't want to give up this time . so what suppliments should i take to help me then , protein ? weight gainer ? i am only 150 lbs and 6'3 . i want to get to 200lbs at least

where do i purchase the optiium nutrition %100 whey? not able to get it at GNC. live in a small town . not many nutrition places to get anything

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Buy online. GNC is super expensive. It's a big rip-off. I would never buy from GNC again after seeing the prices the same stuff goes for online.

Multi vitamin, good protien, proper diet are all you need. You could look into creatine aswell.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    like kloter said, the best thing you can do for yourself is get a good diet together. food is the only thing that is going to help you grow. as far as "the needle and what not" get your diet together first. you're definitely not ready. here's a couple links to help you to help you out.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=167282

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=113010

my suggestion to you would be hang around the Diet part of this board and not the supplements. You also said you aren't hungry a lot. Just remember, you don't have to be hungry to eat. Force it down, you're stomach will learn to grow.

good post hawk,

if need be we could help you put together a decent diet.

allsportsnutrition.com
    discountanabolics.com

are a couple good sites to order from.

just started taking weight gainer before my workout and creatine after it , just strated the day before so not sure how it is going to work yet. I guess i eat ok , not as much as i should i guess , i miss meals here and there , or eat later . i eat about 3 to 6 times a day sometimes, some big , some small

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    You should take the weight gainer after a workout or most effective when you go to sleep. I was in the same boat as you about a year 1/2 ago. Now I weigh 220-225 but with a high bf 18%. But it def did help though. I use to weigh 175 height 5'10. You should also suck it up if w/e your taking tastes like crap... if you want to get soo big so fast, deal with it! Anyway food is def. what you need, you think your not going to be bonedaddy without not eating? Wrong! If you have any question, us dudes will def. help you buddy.

Thread Information