hawktribal is offline Senior Member

papi, nova, others who have ran PP

I think I'm going to run phera plex in about a month (gotta wait to get back from spring break before i'm gonna bulk). What kinda diets did you guys run, more lean mass, or straight up bulk? i can't really decide between the two.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    I think I'm going to run phera plex in about a month (gotta wait to get back from spring break before i'm gonna bulk). What kinda diets did you guys run, more lean mass, or straight up bulk? i can't really decide between the two.
    I would run a straight up bulk for phera plex. It's a strong androgen with good strength gains. It amazes me when people say they can't gain bodyweight off of this product. I used only 20mg ED and gained 14 pounds in 28 days.

yeah that's pretty insane... clean or dirty bulk?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    yeah that's pretty insane... clean or dirty bulk?
    Dirty bulk. I'm not a bodybuilder so I was mainly training for strength gains. I would like to get back into martial arts again so I'm on the road to getting back into shape.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh i agree, not even half way through the 4 weeks and im up 8lbs already. Im eating lots of chicken, eggs, and carbs in small frequent portions with 100 grams liquid protein. But im also eating plenty of crap i shouldnt (bacon cheesburgers, pizza, chips) im tryn to bulkn now and in another 2 months im either busting out my m1t or vpx 1 test so i can freeze my muscle and drop my bodyfat a good 3 or 4% before summer. I weighed 154lbs last Halloween and today i weigh 169lbs a lot of thanks that goes to these forums. Ill be in tippy top shape come summer time.

sputnik is offline Banned
    Bulk, but PP is also good for cutting. I will run a cut with it sometime soon. Am going to be tri****g the new Anabolic Xtreme herbal supp 'Herbal Hypetrophic' on a bulk, and at sime time after that probably run a cut with PP.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What is Anabolic Xtreme herbal supp 'Herbal Hypetrophic'? I've never heard of it?

Anabolic Extreme is the company that produces SD, PP, and the Retain etc. The new product is not a methyl, it's herbal and is only being tested currently.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    Anabolic Extreme is the company that produces SD, PP, and the Retain etc. The new product is not a methyl, it's herbal and is only being tested currently.
    I'm familiar with Anabolic Xtreme's products. I check out their website every so often.

Thanks for the infor. on the herbal, Sputnik. I'll keep on eye on their website.

I and 4 others will be running detailed logs over at anabolicminds as of next week. Testing so far has seen an average of 9lbs gains over a 4-6 weeks period. Obviosly not as good as PP, but not bad for a herb. Mind you others such as USPLabs have come out with some very good herbal supps such as PowerFULL (I can personally attest to this one) and they have another one called Symmetry, that definitely deliver.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I and 4 others will be running detailed logs over at anabolicminds as of next week. Testing so far has seen an average of 9lbs gains over a 4-6 weeks period. Obviosly not as good as PP, but not bad for a herb. Mind you others such as USPLabs have come out with some very good herbal supps such as PowerFULL (I can personally attest to this one) and they have another one called Symmetry, that definitely deliver.
    Herbals? Do you have any idea of what some of these ingredients would be?

It's hush hush at the moment, but if u do get a chance, check USPLabs out, together with Avant they are my favourite supp company and just as focused on research rather than hype. Designer Supps, Anabolic Xtreme and Scivation are the others I very much respect. Nobody else registers on my screen.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Sputnik: Good luck with the beta-test. I have read that the original testers were given a product that was WAY underdosed

Talking

cheers, yeah it was uderdosed, so I'm impressed with the gains they made. As far as I know the dosing for this trial has been upped. btw, do you know where there's detail on these original testers, or some link?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Bulk, but PP is also good for cutting. I will run a cut with it sometime soon.
    I dissagree with this. This was my idea going into my PP cycle. I certainly was not "cutting" But More like a clean bulk with no exceptions. Did not work in this case.

Lost prob 3-4 lbs fat and gained the same in muscle. Which really is not too bad. I coulda easily lost the fat or more in four weeks, but could not have managed to stay the same body weight doing it.

Its my opionion that superdrol is a better "cutting compound" and PP for bulking. If I could go back to do it again, I would eat my freakin arse off while running PP, and have fun doin it!!!

-Ace

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    hawk, i am clean bulking and i've been on for about a week and a half. i am seeing huge strenth gains off the product and a little size, but even with my big increase in calories i haven't lost a bit of abs yet. do not underestimate how large your strength gains can be by the week. i tried to set up a workout where i increased little by little and i exploded through that stupid shit after just teh first week. you'll be amazed. so eat up, Papi had great success with a dirty bulk but mine is big, bulky, yet clean. let me know if you need any pointers as to how to run it, PCT or your diet. i could also share my diet with you if you need...
    LIFT, EAT, REST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH
    I dissagree with this. This was my idea going into my PP cycle. I certainly was not "cutting" But More like a clean bulk with no exceptions. Did not work in this case.

Lost prob 3-4 lbs fat and gained the same in muscle. Which really is not too bad. I coulda easily lost the fat or more in four weeks, but could not have managed to stay the same body weight doing it.

Its my opionion that superdrol is a better "cutting compound" and PP for bulking. If I could go back to do it again, I would eat my freakin arse off while running PP, and have fun doin it!!!

-Ace
    different strokes for different people

it is unanymous that SD shouldn't be used for cutting. Anabolic Xtreme also say this. A number of ppl have cut on PP and got good results. That is not to say everyone will though.

yeah nova, i'm going to run PP here pretty soon, i'll shoot ya PM for the diet when the time comes. thanks bro

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    natta prob.

Milky87 is offline Member
    cheers, yeah it was uderdosed, so I'm impressed with the gains they made. As far as I know the dosing for this trial has been upped. btw, do you know where there's detail on these original testers, or some link?
    I know there are a few logs over at bb.com. I think AM have some more

Thread Information