Jakspro is offline Member

Clen/ECA Benadryl

I was wondering on taking benadryl on the 2 off days in between the 2 on 2 off cycle of clen as stated in the Clen Handbook...

In other words

2 weeks ECA
    Following 2 days nothing but 100mgs benadryl each night
    Then start 2 weeks Clen
    Repeat for 6 or 8 weeks

I was asking in regards to the Ephedrine and Clen using the same 2-beta receptors...

So logical or pointless?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread might get better attention somewhere else but i honestly prefer 2weeks on 2 weeks off...the 2 weeks off my supp intake was crazy because i was so worried about being catabolic while cutting down...i was taking lots of glutamine, bcaas, acetyl l-carnitine...not that those supps are out of the ordinary but my intake was extensive.

Jakspro is offline Member
    True, im gonna up my Glutamine and might use acetyl l-carnitine, but i heard mixed things about it... I haven't incorporated a calorie deficit into my cut just yet, my goal is a slow and steady cut, gonna diet for about 4 months, goal is to drop bout 8-10 lbs... who knows if thats realistic

Anyone else have opinions?

Bumpski

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    True, im gonna up my Glutamine and might use acetyl l-carnitine, but i heard mixed things about it... I haven't incorporated a calorie deficit into my cut just yet, my goal is a slow and steady cut, gonna diet for about 4 months, goal is to drop bout 8-10 lbs... who knows if thats realistic

Anyone else have opinions?

Bumpski
    thats definitely realistic...and if you were in a caloric deficit for 4 months you should lose atleast 16 pounds.

Thread Information