Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

My superdrol diary

My stats: 6 1 172lbs, with bf of 9-10%(maybe a little higher since I started a mass building diet)....My goal is 184lbs at the end of my superdrol cycle...

Here it is....

1-1 Superdrol 10mg

2-3 Superdrol 20mg

3-4 Superdrol 30-40mg

Pct:
    Rebound xt- for 4 weeks

Other supp:

2,000 mg- Milk thistle

Vitamin c- 2,000 mg a day

fish oil- 1 with each meal

Multi- 1 a day

Amino 1000 pill- 3 3x a day

And just a reminder to everyone, superdrol is a steroid , so for people thinking about doing it because its not a steroid, it is a steroid....I get yelled at for saying it wasnt a steroid, on the steroid fourum....

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Smile Bump

Good luck with you cycle bro.....i'm going to be starting mine soon...just need to get a few more things together.
    But from my research i found out that Reboud XT alone wont be enough for you PCT....that we need to get Clomid or Nolva. So what i did was order Tamoxifen Citrate from AR-R , i should get it in a few days. Well just thought i share with you.
    Well good luck and keep us up to date.

mitch911 is offline Member
    keep us posted...u may want to order some nolva and clomid and follow the m1t faq pct to keep all the gains u get off this

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Not saying dont, you know your body, but if this is your first sd cycle and havnt done that much, you probably dont need 30-40mg week 3-4. you probably dont need 20mg, but 20mg isnt outrageous, but probably a little more than needed. you should get some non flush niacin to lower blood cholestorol levels, hawthorn berry for blood pressure, red yeast rice for cholestorol, and milk thistle for liver protection. rebound xt should be enough for pct. but not guarranteed. the typical m1t nolva/clomid/etc definatly will be enough. if you go the rebound way, keep nolva on hand JUST IN CASE of gyno signs....even though sd isnt supposed to be able to cause it, im starting to feel some signs fyi...think ill go get checked out to make double sure tomorrow. good luck.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Ima be running the stuff too, plan on going 20mg a day for the first 2 weeks, and then 30 the last 2 weeks, was going to take milk thistle, flush free niacin, fish oil, and hawthorne berry ext. For pct, im going to take nolva at 20mg a day for a month and then clomid at 100mg a day for a month. My starting weight is 195 and im shooting for a finnishing weight of 205 after pct. Good luck fellas!

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    nolva and clomid, were do i find these, cause i had gyno surgury allready i dont want gyno to reservice
    help

mitch911 is offline Member
    get em from AR top banner blinking on the right

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Yep, thats your safeist bet. Although they say this stuff shouldn't cause gyno.

beginner147 is offline New Member

Liquidex

My friend recently took Liquidex while on his cycle. Although it tastes like Vodka and is pretty shitty, he said it worked great.
    Is this necessary for a 4 week cycle of SD, and if it is not, would it be useful to take in place of nolva in PCT? Thanks.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    Get the Flush Free Niacin not the Non Flush Niacin...!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by beginner147
    My friend recently took Liquidex while on his cycle. Although it tastes like Vodka and is pretty shitty, he said it worked great.
    Is this necessary for a 4 week cycle of SD, and if it is not, would it be useful to take in place of nolva in PCT? Thanks.
    Liquidex is a strong AI that is used on cycle for gyno. This shouldn't be a concern with Superdrol. I would go with nolva over liquidex, for PCT, because nolva (SERM) can help with your blood lipid profiles. After a cycle of Superdrol, this is a concern. Liquidex, alone, could make that situation worse.

Thread Information