Thread: ECA's

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member

ECA's

Hey
    I've been readying the board for a while now and would like to say this has a shit load of wicked information on all sorts of stuff. I do have a question that i've asked on another board and get mixed results from. I like the idea of asking it here because you guys/gals arn't little fat people your huge and cutt so that shows me you know your stuff. The question is if i use an ECA with good diet and cardio is it possible to lose 7% b/f in 6 week's? i'm 16% at the moment at 225lbs 6'2 and 18 years old. Thanks for the help and big ups to all of you u all look good.

peace

richie

LenKol is offline New Member
    It might be possible to drop 7% bf in 6 week, but highly unlikely.
    However, you can safely drop 5% bf and make sure it stays dropped.
    Dont need to go on ECA stack, just keep wiith very clean diet and plenty of training and cardio. If you really fel the need to take supplements to speed up your metabolism take L-Carnitine.
    Eat between 5-6 meals a day (every 2-3 hours). Findout your BMR and eat 500 cal below it. Eat 45% prot, 35%carbs, 20% fat, this means you do have to check what you eat.
    Load on most of your carbs in the morning. and slowly decrease them throughout the day. Eat low GI carbs (no white bread, no white rice etc)
    Lift atleast 3 times a week and do plenty of cardio.
    Also you might want to take some glutamine to preserve your lean muscle mass.

labrat is offline New Member
    you would need 2 grams of L-Carnitine to see any type of results. Use the ECA, so many studies have been done on it. If you ask any excecise physiologist they would prefer this over any of the new ephedrine free formulas because less studies have been done on synephrine. Just ease your way into it. Build a tolerance to the jitters and the the raciness. And get yourself up to 3 doses a day. Don't worry you will not build a tolerance to thermogenisis. Also take 2 days off in a row every five days to keep your adrenals going.

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member
    sweet man
    Yeah i know the basic's and some more of bodybuilding. I've been lifting 5-6 days a week for 2 years and gained 35lbs. I got my diet.cadio and weights in check just wondering about the ECA coz i've never used one before but done sxome reasearch and was just wanting some input. thanks for the help guys

peace

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    You'd have to drop 2 1/4 lbs. of fat a wk. to drop 7%bf in 6 weeks. I'd say it's possible to drop it in that time frame with eca and cardio in the morning 5 days/wk , 45 min/day on an empty stomach , but don't be surprised if you lose some muscle in the process. Usually 1- 1 1/2 lbs of fat loss a week is relatively safe as far as not being to catabolic to muscle but around 2+ lbs. /wk you begin to push your luck.

Thread Information