210-6foot is offline Junior Member

Friend Needs Help, Superdrol

Ok he is on his first week of 20mg he weighs 215 and he was squatting the heaviest he ever squatted. The next day he woke up really sore ok? Well he woke up and had a sore throat and finding it a ache over his body. He wants to know if it's the superdrol, maybe just getting sore and sick at the same time? He said he could feel his whole body pretty warm and when he sleeps he sweats. Just the flue? Today would be his 4th day on it if I am not mistaken.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    hey man i was on my on my 4th nite i woke up throwing up,headahce,sweats,coudlnt sleep,couldnt eat....so yea i would guess it is prolly the sd...

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    i stoped takin it for 2 days till i felt better but once i was good i started it back up again im on day 12 ive gained 9 lbs already and stength is up

Hmm well he had the sweats, & weakness. Almost like flue. He said he had no problem eating or sleeping. He said he got the best night of sleep in awhile haha. That goes to prove how different supps reacts to people. I can't wait to start superdrol =)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    its called the Flu guys

lol I kinda think so... but why would it all happen after you squat heavy though? Like it's wierd how it hits. It's confusing.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 210-6foot
    lol I kinda think so... but why would it all happen after you squat heavy though? Like it's wierd how it hits. It's confusing.
    Pure coincidence

copenhagen is offline Member
    erroneous....erroneous on both counts!

I never had any problems while taking sd, no sides, just some low back pumps. so it is definately an immune problem

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    I had night or should I say sleep sweats all the freakin time on SD. Don't know from what but I didn't feel sick at all. I would wake up drenched like I just got out of the shower.

haha nice, hmm idk it would be nice to explain why. Does anyone know if you have high blood pressure how can you tell?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by 210-6foot
    harder you train the more your immune system will go down for a short period of time......i got sick after my heavy day last week.....you shouldn't attribute it to the superdrol at all

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Most definately. Don't make cause and effect attributions so easily. It can be anything. I'll say this much though, I've been on superdrol for a month now and I believe it contributes toward considerable fatigue. It impacts my workouts somewhat. Nevertheless, I've gained about 10 pounds on it. I've brought it down from 30 mgs to 20 because the sides are just kicking my tired ole ass. I'm looking forward to stopping and for now on I think I'll just go with better AAS.

hmm how much do you weigh mike?

Thread Information