Thread: how's it look?

muscleU is offline Junior Member

how's it look?

Our product soon to be released? How does it look. The label is only a sample printed in low quality and not high gloss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how's it look?-labelonbottle.jpg  

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Nice, what's it do?

It's a top of the line EC stack without aspirin. You can always take a low dose aspirin with it if you want. White willow bark is crap so we omited it. But we've added phosphatidylserine to it to make it truely anti-catibolic. And a some other stuff.

A while back Muscle U had asked board users to help with input on the company logo. Now we are almost complete with the logo. But before we go to print we thought we’d give AR users a sneak peak. Please remember the quality of the print and resolution on the label is low. It is also not glossed. I also am including the text on the bottle since this would be our last chance to change anything.

Supplement Facts: The label has the mg of the herbs as well as the mg of the standardized. I just put the standardized on here so you can get an idea of what thermo 101 is all about.

Per 3 capsules

Vitamin B6 10 mg 500%
    Phosphatdylserine 100mg
    Bitter Orange (5mg synephrine)
    Ma-Haung (20 mg ephedrine)
    Guarna (175 mg caffeine)
    Green Tea (25 mg caffeine)
    Coleus Forskohlii (10 mg Forskolin)
    Narigin 100 mg
    L-Tyrosine 500 mg

*No bullshit blends where you don't know how much of what you are getting. *

This is on the label exactly:
    Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules, twice daily with water (before morning and afternoon meals). To assess tolerance start with 1 or 2 capsules twice per day. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 4 hour period and nine capsules in a day. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. Read consumer warning before use.

This too:
    Muscle U has added Phosphatidylserine (PS) to one of the most effective weight loss supplements ever created. Scientific studies have shown PS can significantly reduce cortisol secretion by suppressing the hormones ACTH and CRF which control cortisol release. The reduction of cortisol levels can help put the muscles into an anabolic state and improve the rate of lean muscle growth.*

*not evaluated by the FDA disclaimer

Then if you can’t read it on the face of the label:
    MAXIMUM STRENGTH
    ADVANCED METABOLIC ACCELERATOR
    ANTI-CATABOLIC/THERMOGENIC FORMULA
    DIETERY SUPPLEMENT 120 CAPSULES

Also there is a "NEW" in a circle and a "Lose Weight Now" in a circle

We are aware of the typo in the website address and any typos in this post are probably my fault and not on the label.

All feedback is appreciated and all questions will be answered. As far as anything goes colors, graphics, content we are anxious to hear your opinions.

Thanks again
    Muscle U

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    seems pretty good for that type of supplement.

is 20mgs of ephedrine enough? how much $$$

we decided to go with 3 caps per serving this way users could control ther doses better. Is 20 mg of ephedrine enough? Well most studies show that a 10:1 to a 8:1 ratio of caffeine to ephedrine is optimal. Since we also have 5 mg synephrine so 20mg/200mg is 10:1 and 20+5mg/200mg is 8:1 . Take this 3 times a day and you'ld be up to 60 mg of ephedrine for the day. All the best otc fatburners have 20 mg of ephedrine (Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Betalean HP, etc) Some have 25 mg but no synephrine. The price will be 39.95 but we will introduce it at 30% off on the website and sell it for 27.97. But assure yourself that you are getting the most bang for your buck. If you try to buy this stuff seperately at a discount vitamin store you will be paying alot more than $30 bucks. PS alone will cost $25 for a 40 servings.

sweet

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    thats coo

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Looks promising. JMO, but be careful where this thread goes. AR is not a selling tool......

i know, i know but i thought it would be intresting for users to see the birth of a company.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    jmo ..if the mods don't have anything to say about posting your product and where to get it, i don't see why anybody else should have a problem with it. Good luck with your product

thanks mike, hopefully in 2 weeks we'll get the first batch and run it up to UPenn for testing. I'll let you know when we get it.

Thread Information