Thread: NDS stack

rollinwkd is offline New Member

NDS stack

im 22 6 3 195 just got on new stack nds its the n test nitric oxide and nocturnal its alright but i was on flex test i thought it was better any thoughts on the stack cant find any forums on it i can tell a little bit of difference but in the flex test it says n test in the explosive stack it says n cycle are they the same thing
    im sure they are but in the back of bottle of n cycle it says not recommended for persons under 40 why?
    Last edited by rollinwkd; 02-16-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Flex test was a very good product. I don't believe they make it anymore. NDS mostly is sold through GNC stores, and GNC has banned 6oxo, which was in Flex Test. Ergo, Flex Test is no more I believe.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Flex test was a very good product. I don't believe they make it anymore. NDS mostly is sold through GNC stores, and GNC has banned 6oxo, which was in Flex Test. Ergo, Flex Test is no more I believe.
    gnc didnt ban 6oxo...i was at work (at gnc) yesterday and we had one.

Quote Originally Posted by rollinwkd
    im 22 6 3 195 just got on new stack nds its the n test nitric oxide and nocturnal its alright but i was on flex test i thought it was better any thoughts on the stack cant find any forums on it i can tell a little bit of difference but in the flex test it says n test in the explosive stack it says n cycle are they the same thing
    im sure they are but in the back of bottle of n cycle it says not recommended for persons under 40 why?
    nocturnal is awesome i love it...they prob put the "not recommended for persons under 40" thing because it has dhea and pregnenlone...thats just a guess though.

rollinwkd is offline New Member
    i liked the z test with the n test but they discontinued it
    Last edited by rollinwkd; 02-18-2006 at 11:27 AM.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    yeah its safe to take... if you're looking for an alternative tho, i ran the NDS N-cycle with CEE and made some pretty good gains

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh oh....We have NDS followers...

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Uh oh....We have NDS followers...
    thanks for contributing to the thread. the guy asked a legitimate question.

My apologies. Allow me to rephrase...

I'm not a big fan of N-Test or most NDS products for a couple of reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the N-Test should have a blend of several different ingredients...two of which being DHEA and Methoxyisolflavones. These indredients (in my experience/reading) are prety much close to worthless. There is really no reason that anyone our age (rollinwdk) should be taking DHEA, IMO. I'll also be quite honest in that I have not used this product personally...so take that as you will.

I know you asked about the Flex Test, but I'm not too familiar with it. IMO, I think you would be better off with just straight tribulus with a standardized dosage rather than the N-Test...and although your store may be different, the ones around me charge an arm and a leg.

I apologize for being a dick, it wasn't my intention. It was late and I was cranky. I'm just a little tired of a couple stores in my area telling people that nds is the greatest thing since sliced bread (or better than whatever yoouuu were looking for originally).

fL

My apologies. Allow me to rephrase...

I'm not a big fan of N-Test or most NDS products for a couple of reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the N-Test should have a blend of several different ingredients...two of which being DHEA and Methoxyisolflavones. These indredients (in my experience/reading) are prety much close to worthless. There is really no reason that anyone our age (rollinwdk) should be taking DHEA, IMO. I'll also be quite honest in that I have not used this product personally...so take that as you will.

I know you asked about the Flex Test, but I'm not too familiar with it. IMO, I think you would be better off with just straight tribulus with a standardized dosage rather than the N-Test...and although your store may be different, the ones around me charge an arm and a leg.

I apologize for being a dick, it wasn't my intention. It was late and I was cranky. I'm just a little tired of a couple stores in my area telling people that nds is the greatest thing since sliced bread (or better than whatever yoouuu were looking for originally).

fL

i agree with what you are saying for the most part. NDS products are incredibly overpriced for the returns. That being said, I do think that some of their products are effective. The only reason I took them was because a friend of mine who works at GNC basically gave them to me for free. I don't believe in ste****g... except if its from GNC, they've been robbing supplement consumers for way too long and I can't wait until the internet destroys their market.

btw, you want to talk about cranky.. driving 18 hours to Tampa to watch the Hawkeyes play Florida in the Outback bowl and lose. That's cranky bro. Not to hijack the thread or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i agree with what you are saying for the most part. NDS products are incredibly overpriced for the returns. That being said, I do think that some of their products are effective. The only reason I took them was because a friend of mine who works at GNC basically gave them to me for free. I don't believe in ste****g... except if its from GNC, they've been robbing supplement consumers for way too long and I can't wait until the internet destroys their market.

btw, you want to talk about cranky.. driving 18 hours to Tampa to watch the Hawkeyes play Florida in the Outback bowl and lose. That's cranky bro. Not to hijack the thread or anything.
    Yeah, sorry about that one....Im just thankful that we weren't as bad as last year.

About the NDS though...Its ONLY sold through franchise stores. Corporate won't carry them. The margin and kickbacks on that stuff is disgusting. Whats funny though, is that (GNC) corporate stores can usually offer a better product and a better price. I know, its shocking. So to the others that use NDS, don't be afraid to shop around, even if its at another GNC.

I know you hate them, but they are starting to do pretty heavy discounts and stuff... And not all of us are fvcktards.

..oppps..double post.
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 02-20-2006 at 08:15 PM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend works at GNC and gets me stuff at cost... he told me they no longer carry 6oxo. He got me a bottle 2 weeks ago... i asked for another one and he said they wont carry it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    gnc didnt ban 6oxo...i was at work (at gnc) yesterday and we had one.

different stores carry different products. there's corproate and franchise stores so one could still carry the product.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    My friend works at GNC and gets me stuff at cost... he told me they no longer carry 6oxo. He got me a bottle 2 weeks ago... i asked for another one and he said they wont carry it anymore.
    Corporate should still carry it. I haven't heard anything about dropping it either. Plus they have Instone InforzaT, Gaspari Novadex and (I think) Xyience...which have it too.

fL

Corporate should still carry it. I haven't heard anything about dropping it either. Plus they have Instone InforzaT, Gaspari Novadex and (I think) Xyience...which have it too.

fL
    i work at a franchise store and we still have 6-oxo and inforzaT and xyience.

Thread Information