rexflexall is offline Associate Member

Question selling supplements

listen guys i was wondering, i don' know if this is allowed, buy i run a supplement store and i see what you guys pay for this stuff at like gnc and other national stores and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting pretty much any supplement out there for almost cost? if this is not allowed just let me know, but if it is i know i can for sure hook you guys up CHEAP

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have a website?

i am in the process of building my website and am going to put national ads in muscle mag and maybe one other mag. what are you looking for and i can give some examples of the prices. You will be very happy.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    how much is
    ast vp2 protein isolate?
    optinum nutrition 5 pounds?
    do you carry sci fit proteins the economical whey?

well almost any supplement store is cheaper than gnc......saying your cheaper than gnc is not much....so how much you charge for the supps i asked for ?

these are the store prices (whats on the shelves) but we beat any store price.
    - vp2 22.99
    - pro lab 5lb 27.99
    - pro v60 31.99
    - myoplex 20pk 29.99
    - we are getting optinum next week
    - not sure what sci fit is but tell me where you buy it and i'll see what i can do. the difference with my store and these on line companies is you can walk in my store and buy these products without paying the s&h( if you live in or near atlanta) i'm currently working on a deal with ups on the s&h so you wouldn't lose the deal with the charge.

if i can order vp2 from your site at that price with the shipping and handling included i def will order many times from your site.......why dont you go to sci-fit.com and set up something.....i usually order mine from netrition.com ....do you have any protein powders that have different flavors....not just chocolate,strawberry,bannna,strawberry( or mixed berry) ....vp2 will be only 22.99 even with shiping fees.....i pay about 30 dollars for it in my local supplement store.....can i order by cod?

thats what i'm trying to work out with UPS right now, but even with the s&h it will most likely still be cheaper. to awnser your question on the protein powders, do you mean vp2 or any protein. i can get almost any protein with the exception of companies that don't use distributers(biotest,maxmuscle)

can you g et scifit protein ?......www.affordablesupplements.com has it...the2 most bought flavors are cocnot cream and lemonade.....they are protein powders and they taste and work very well

ctrose843 is offline New Member
    I have several friends that deal in Lean gainer, simply whey, ripped fuel, and stacker... that is the primary... I used to have a real good place but they seem to have disappeared. I would like to get into the business myself but I dont know how to go about it. So any help would be great even if it is a sales rep for you.

CT

Thread Information