1-ad aftermath

ok after running a cycle of 1-ad i was pretty happy with the results

side effects @ 600mg a day
    stomach cramps if pills not taken with a meal
    little burning when i piss
    total loss of libido
    nut shrinkage

the burning feeling when i piss stops like instantly

after about 2.5 weeks of being off my nuts are droping back down to where they should be and the libido is comming back the horny goat weed seems to be helping at 2 pills 3x's a day for a week , but dont expect this to make you super horny

ill run another cycle in about a month
    1-ad 1 pill 3 times a day (if no gians are noticed ill bump up to 2 pills 3 times aday i know i got results at 600mg a day)

i will be running 4-ad 1 pill 2x's aday (if thats not effective after the first week ill run 3 pills aday to help combat loss of libido)

end of 5 - week 6 start zma and and cut dosage back down to 1 pill 3x's aday 1-ad and 1 pill 2x's aday 4-ad
    end of week 6 goat weed 2 pills 3 times a day for a week

if you dont get your natural test levels up soon enough ive noticed a decrease in size and strength

granted AS would yeild much better results and keeping of size but
    some of us are looking for a legal boost expecially now with all the heat on pro ball and the bad press on steroids

badbart is offline New Member
    I used 1-AD for a 6 weeks and had great gains in size and strength. But I lost almost all my strength from the cycle. Did you loose any strength?
    Also I’m on my 4th week of 4-AD and the size gains are better then 1-AD but the strength gains are not as good as 1-AD. I like 4-AD better so far because I’m experiencing no side effects.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    badbart good info
    yeah i lost around 15lbs on my bench

i really think comming off the 1-ad and not tapering it down played a big part in losing my gains cause i was like test-less for 2 weeks

thats why on my next cycle im going to come off slowly from 300mg to 600mg back to 300mg last time i just did 600mg from start to end

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how much weight gain bro's!!!???

I gained 15 punds and keep 12. I'm a very hard gainer and it was a awesome gain for me. When I come off my 4-AD cycle I'm going to use colmid and see how much that helps. Also 1-AD was too harsh for me. I got sick at the end of my cycle so I have to use 4-AD. I know it was the 1-AD that made me sick becasue I tried it again and made me sick right away. 1-AD or 1-test is awesome if you can tolorate it.

P.S. You guys are a lot nicer then the guys at www.bodybuilding.com. I think I'm going to post here more often.

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    When you speak of strength gains what kind of increase are we talking. i am thinking about using 1-ad and have heard 8-15lbs can be kept from a cycle but have not heard much about the strength increase. For example what kind of increase did you have on your max bench or something like that. Thanks in advance for any help

I'm not strong but on my 4th set of bench I went from 175*6 to 200*6. It's hard to tell what I would have kept because I stopped lifting for 3 weeks after my cycle because of a family emergency. If your going to do a cycle I heard good things about One from Avent labs or the ether gels from Molecular Nutrition.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    I took 700mg a day for about a week, and gave it up cause it wouldn't get up. My wife didn't like that and neither did I. I think I'll give it another shot but stack it with some 4-AD or tribulas to combat the libido. I also got the burn when I pissed. Felt like my nuts were tearing.

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    how long does a cycle of 1-ad or 4-ad last you and how much for a bottle?? is it worth the money??

1-AD is pretty expensive. Usually a bottle of 60pills costs anywhere between $40-60 depending on where you buy it. Each pill contains 100mg. It's recomended that you take 600-900mg a day which is about $150.00 for a single month.

yeah

i paid 36 bucks a bottle for 1-ad

and 60 CAP 250mg $23.99 for the 4-ad

Do you order onlie Devils? Those prices are better then what I have found. What store?

hey bro http://www.massnutrition.com/ has the 1-ad for 36.95 yes online there pretty fast too , but if you got to http://nathigh.com/

with that price they will take another 5% off

Right On!!

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys i just started 1-ad and 1-test. I got 6 bottles of 1-ad and 1 240cc bottle of 1-test. So far im taking:
    two 1-ad pills 3 times (6 total)
    3cc's of 1-test twice a day (6cc total)
    ZMA 4 pills before bed

What do you guys think? Any advise is welcome!

PS: Thanks for the heads up about the burning pee... thought i got an STD LOL. Also my libido is still in overdrive... but ive only started this stuff 2 days ago

swoll its my understanding that 1-ad converts to 1-test, so you actually
    going to be taking alot of test everyday. you should think about running 1-ad or 1-test with the zma. then wait a month and do the other and see what you like better.

if my math is right here

A ml is one cc
    1ml = 150mg
    1000mg = 1g
    6ml X 150mg = 900 mg
    3ccX2 = 900mg and another 600mg of 1-ad thats 1.5g of 1-test
    thats a butt load
    i ran the 1-ad at 600mg and you see what side effects i had now double it.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    I used a bottle of 1 ad. lasted 2wks. I paid fifty bucks for one bottle at max muscle. so I fifured a months worth would cost $125. Then I realized it would just be cheaper to buy gear. That was the last time I ever wanted or thought about using 1 ad again, but if you dont want to use as then I think 1ad works great. I would however try tapering off and maybe even clomid like badbart mentioned.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I found that coming off my last cycle was much better because I tapered off the 3-alpha. I ran 1-ad for 6 weeks and the 3-alpha for 10 weeks. I dropped the 1-ad without a taper but tapered the 3-alpha. I still noticed that when I finally dropped the 3-alpha I had a rebound effect of acne but my lifts are still consistant and actually haven't lost any weight yet, according to my scales I'm up 2 more pounds, too many varibles though to be able to tell if I actually gained the extra two pounds.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Update: Ok im on my 3rd week 1ad, 1-test and ZMA. Today on bench and tri day all my lifts went up at least 10 pounds and as much as 30!
    Now i cant say for sure if this was the work of 1ad but im happy. Ill keep you updated and tell you if its worth the money

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    Into my 4th week on 1ad and the nor spray....last monday bench was 3reps at 285 (last rep struggled), this monday did 295 for 4 reps, probably could have gone another 2. Not sure what happened, but the weight just kept flying up. I even told the spotter i was probably only going to get 1 or 2 because 295 used to be my 1 rep max. But in last 2 wks i've also put on a solid 6 lbs or so. 3 nlarge shakes a day and 4 meals. Running 1ad 600mg a day, doing about 15 sprays 2x a day. Got another 2 wks left hope to hit 315 for several reps before getting off...Then hopefully i run into the fucker that took 200 bux of mine and didnt give me my sust.......

thegame01 is offline Member
    fuck this shit sounds like a mild AS .The acne, libido, etc except your dick dont burn when your on AS or at least i never heard of it .

where do you get this stuff(nutrition store) and is it legal in Canada if so i am surprised ( idont read much about supplements as most are garbage) if they(fda) started a contreversy with thermogenics they will certainly cause shit with this product.

Which is better 1AD or 4AD?

i will read up on it ,thanks guys

Five Seventy is offline New Member
    im taking 1-t ether which is similar to 1-ad or so i heard. how long does this stuff take to kick in. ive been taking it for a little more than a week. i take 300/mg per day. also how long should i cycle it for?

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    yes unless you take a highly too large dose the effects are not signifigant but side effects suck. spend money on real cycle or some <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> /twinkies
    also stick with 1-ad if you waste money on prohormones they are the best one.

Thread Information