Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

1-AD and sexdrive

Allright brothers...need some help here.. I dont under stand, I Thought that 1-AD converted straight to test. Well I am having a massive sexdrive loss.. I can tell you that I have had huge gains off this stuff.. I am on the 4th week, and am taking 700mgs a day. I just dont even care about sex..what is going on??

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a big side effect, what i read you can throw some 4-ad in there to help combat that i went through the same thing (i did not run 4-ad this time around) your test levels will eventually go back to normal once you finish your cycle

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    You could probally just go pick up some horny goat weed and that should do the trick. I was having to take some medicine for a while that made me lose my sex drive and horny goat weed helped out alot.

DD...Who makes the 4-AD???

i got it for my next cycle Ast 4-Androdiol 250 Mg
    60 CAP $23.99
    http://www.dpsnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4andro.html <---has it in 300mg caps

jar
    jar is offline New Member
    i have 3 bottles of megabol-x left. would this be as good of a stack to use with the 1t. 1,4-androstadienedione 50mg
    4-androstenediol-250mg
    bioperine 2.5mg

jar 1-ad works well by its self the reason for the 4-ad is to help combat the loss of sex drive .. so im not really sure how well your stack will work

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    yes it's true!! Goat weed ..huh

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Why brother with pro-hormone stuff... if your going to suffer same sides i say go with something that is proven to work! GEAR!

most ppl dont want to take the chance w/ the law here in the states
    another reason is work place drug testing.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Kinda funny here in canada pro-hormones are illegal but procession of personal amount of gear is not. Don't most drug test for work ONLY test for things like coke, weed, uppers, downers etc.. i have never heard of a work place paying or testing for steroids .

Studly Hungwell is offline New Member
    I don't know any work place that test for gear. Pro sports maybe, but even that would seem odd unless its an olympic event. I'm convinced ad-1 should be stacked with test (about 200mgs a week). Test can be obtained legally in the states provided you have the $$$ to join an anti-aging clinic.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    RyanHallmark, 1-AD and all its other offshots appeantly does not convert to teh test that you are thinking about. The test that we all know and love. Theoretically, if i am not mistaken, 1-AD converts via enzyme to 1-testosterone . Which i guess is different on the libido than reg test. Now these are all terms coined by the makers of these products. Just do a search for Patrick Arnold and 1-AD on the net and you will find tons of info on the proposed makeup of this stuff. Do you sense the cynisism in my thread?

Originally posted by Tank21
    RyanHallmark, 1-AD and all its other offshots appeantly does not convert to teh test that you are thinking about. The test that we all know and love. Theoretically, if i am not mistaken, 1-AD converts via enzyme to 1-testosterone. Which i guess is different on the libido than reg test. Now these are all terms coined by the makers of these products. Just do a search for Patrick Arnold and 1-AD on the net and you will find tons of info on the proposed makeup of this stuff. Do you sense the cynisism in my thread?
    No I new that is was 1-test, i gues that i should have said that rather than just "test". sorry

Thread Information