scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

Questions about how to get big

Wuts up ive been working out f rliek 2 years now made great gains started at like 115 now am a solid 180 probably like 12% bf but look leaner. I am very strong too i can bench like 270. But i have really platued cause the gains have seemed to come to an end. Sometimes i even lose a few pounds but gain them back but cant get passed the 180 mark. I have boguht some supplemetns i have creatine tribulus and arginine and glutamine. I am already on the creatine and glutamine and want to add the trib and arg in there. I was jsut wondering what doses at what time of the day to use these new ones. And also any suggestions on taking all of these together in a more effeicient way would be great. By the way i am 17 years old and i keep a pretty clea diet with 250+ grams of proteins, thanks alot and keep lifting

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    canu guys please respond i can use the help it seems the only way to get a respnse around here is to put it in the stroid forum

wiky is offline Junior Member
    i dont know very much about bulking, but for what ive read, when you reach too much weight and suddenly you stop gaining, it must mean you need to begin eating like a monster. All i can say is read the other ppl threads about bulking diets, i use mixed supplements with all that what you say, in the morning and after workout, good luck.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    I had this same problem. Wiky is right though, you have to up your cals. even if that means getting some extra fats into your diet just to get cals. Ive done this since September, and Ive gone from 172-202, with probably a 2% increase in body fat. I was around an 8 or so, now prolly at 10%. If you really want to get big, you have to forget about the definition for awhile and just eat til you cant anymore. Eat every two-three hours and try to get a good mixture of proteins and fats. Good luck man.

Meathead57 is offline New Member
    I havent platued in about a year and i eat like a horse all year long u sound like a person who has trouble gaining weight heres what i do all year eat, anything you want bsides fast food and fried foods anyhting else wil do try to get atleast 300 g of protein a day then just get as many carbs and fats as you can and swiitch up your training a little bit go for a more power lifting aproach, do 3 sets of each with 6 reps bench, inclose bench, incline bench, shoulder press, shrugs, rows, lat pulls. Then on leg day do 3 sets heavy squats w/ six reps and 3 sets heavy deads!! if anyone has any comments to this i have gone from 205-275 @ 135 pounds in 4 months, and im @ 410 pund squat

gonzal78 is offline New Member
    As for the Supplements go. You have to take the L-glut on an empty stomach. also do not take the Glut and creatine together. Seperate doses a bit because they fight for absorbtion because of the transporters. The L-glut needs to be taken on an empty stomach because any other protiens will win the absorbtion. Thats if you are taking free form L-glut. If you are not trying to rip then you shouldn't need the glut but it always helps. It has other benifits as well. Also take the glut right before bed it help with increase growth hormones and we know we grow when we sleep.

Hope that helps a little. It gets hard to take the supps because if you want them to work you need to take them right.

Thread Information