el_zorro_007 is offline New Member

MAXTERON™,Testdren-ADP™., Test 250™. DECATEST660?????

I was just wondering if that stuff really works? , does any one knows about this:???

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    yeah bro it works great. i've got a case of the shit i will sell for a nickel.j/k seriously, if you read the add don't you think it sounds a little far fetched..."a little"...hell it is far fetched.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I think i would gain more off of creatine than that stuff.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if your goin natural..use protein/creatine/glutamine..dont waste your money on Ph's

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    They work just about as good as a sugar pill... Seriously the biggest Scammers aren't in the drug buisness they're in the supplement buisness

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Prohormones suck! Dont waste your money on them. Ive seen the ads on test 250. They try to convince and sometimes do but its a waste of money. In my opinon if its not steroids , it will not work.

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    it works somewhat, not as good as the ad might lead you to believe. But usually stick with 1-ad and 4-ad .... for better restults.

RYK
    RYK is offline New Member
    Don't know if your responses are from personal experience or just general knowledge, but I've tried max and creatine from this source and will be trying the 1-testosterone product. The creatine seems to provide positive results, but those on here seem to think that liquid type creatine is a waste. The result from Max was negligible and rather disappointing, of course I was taking it with the creatine. I will be starting the cycle on test tomorrow. I try things at least once to find out for myself based on what I read....hey I may just be a sucker for good advertisements. Good luck.

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    I bought the hype and started Test250. I'll let you all know if it was worth it. BTW I've done a cycle of AAS and have been BB for sometime so I will be able to evaluate how well the stuff does/doesn't work for me. I am pretty sure that it won't give the advertised AAS like gains but then again you never know. I DO know that AAS can be found a hell of a lot cheaper than this stuff though.

RYK
    RYK is offline New Member
    Originally posted by ValeTudo
    I bought the hype and started Test250. I'll let you all know if it was worth it. BTW I've done a cycle of AAS and have been BB for sometime so I will be able to evaluate how well the stuff does/doesn't work for me. I am pretty sure that it won't give the advertised AAS like gains but then again you never know. I DO know that AAS can be found a hell of a lot cheaper than this stuff though.
    Hey ValeTudo. Like you, I also bought the hype and started the product. Did you catch the discrepancy in their advertisement. The info on the site indicated that Test250 is not a precursor, but on the bottle under warning it says this product is a precursor. I emailed the source for clarification and have not gotten a response.

Thread Information