edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up happy again thanks for all of your help progress report

Hi guys, thanks big al, billy boy, codzilla, ptby jason.

I started training to be a pro wrestler, ok indys so i dont plan going to wwf, i really wanted to get my weight training in gear and have all the questions answered about my lack in supplement knowlege.

I think board are great for that becose no one is here to sell, so you can get real feedbacks for real bodybuilders that have tried it.

Now for billy boy, i have printed all the info that you have given me, be sure that you havent wasted your time and thanks a million again.

BTW i have stopped using ephedrine, becose i got these nightsweats, i have allergies right now and i sort of mixed allegra and ephedrine guess they dont go togheter at all anyways.

I have huge sugar cravings but i have found an herbe called Gymnema, i put some on my tough and it takes away the sugar craving.

Now i started taking 3 shakes a day, and 15 grms of glutamine, drink 3-4 cups of green tea a day and lost of water, i have lost about 4 pounds and lost no size in my arms at all.

So i guess that glutamine can help you keep size even when dieting.

I have also cut high glycemic carbs, in the morning i usually eat whole wheat bread for my carbs , and at lunch small amount of rice , i eat a lot of veggies to replace the carbs that are missing, and afer i train i will treat myself to 150 grms of carbs becose i think its the right time to take it.

I train 4 days a week now and always do one on one off, i have grouped my bodyparts to get the most rest out and only train each body part once a week.

Exercices are very basics, bench press squats, deadlifts, military press etc etc

i warm up then shoot for 3 sets of 6 reps.

That has changed my body major.

Now i am getting ride of the love handles slowly not to lose muscles and the advise you guys gave me helps a lot here, boost protein levels.

I am very happy, and thanks big al my girlfriend is gonna try what you said.

good luck guys your the best

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

Your a good bro and I,m glad the info that has been offered has been of some use.Its bro,s like you who make the posts worth while answering.

Good Luck
    Billy

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Congrats on the progress, but dont forget to perfect that piledriver!

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

actually i use a draven driver

Actually i use a draven driver ( well its more like a emerald fusion ) but hey thanks for the encouragement.

Thread Information