tryingtogain is offline Member

17 would taking insulin hurt?

17 would taking insulin hurt? i afraid if i take insulin with this nitro tech poweder it comes in with i might turn out to be a diabetic or something anyone know about this stuff?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Insulin is extremely anabolic . You're too young to be delving into that stuff. Slin is usually taken when regular cycles of AS are not working as well and the athlete wants to see bigger gains. Wait 4 or 5 years before you start any AS.... Do a search on Insulin...there's a good amount of info kickin' around...

well there is this product called ummm i cant think of then name its not cell tech but another product that has the "tech" name in it its on the the website who poweres this message board. it says to have insulin in it. i thought i would give it a try if its sold in stores i has to be ok for my age wouldnt it?

Neo
    From what I read on some of your other posts, you're trying to bulk, right? Stick with some Creatine and protein. (yup, L-glutamine too) Don't believe the claims of some of the products out there. A lot of it is BS. Plus, Insulin isn't usually sold over the counter. Stick with the basics, eat right, and workout hard. You'll bulk up in no time...

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Yeah go to GNC and buy some good protein and some creatine! Do start AS this young wait until you are at least out of your teens.

ahh here we go its called nitro tech the product is on anabolic review.com and my friend bought it at gnc and said it works great it has insulin in it. why would insulin be bad and why do u guys call it AS? I guess there is something i dont know. And the nitro tech is powder form not needle. here we go http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...?productid=106 is the page i am talking about.

badbart is offline New Member
    If your healthy and taking insulin its a great way to kill yourself or make your self a life long diabetic.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    it stimulates the insulin in your body that is naturally produced i believe. this is not an insulin product nor does it have insulin. this product is extremely safe, it is a protein powder, ur fine its not insulin like these people are talking of. get it and take it man, peace

badbart is offline New Member
    My bad I though he meant real Insulin .

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Is this a joke? Bro, for your sake I hope so-insulin has the potential to kill you if you don't know EXACTLY what you are doing. Very very dangerous, insulin is not even an option for you at this point.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    insulin is a muscle-tech product? lol, it will be next years farce

"are alpha lipoic acid and dextrose is 8x more anabolic then real insulin!!!!

if it stimulates the insulin in my body could this give me a chance for me to be a diabetic? if it does i sure in hell dont want to take it. if it wont give me any chance of being diabetic then i will give nitro tech a try.

Neo
    Save your $$ and get some Micronized Creatine, whey protein, and L-glutamine.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Dude insulin is serious shit! If you dont know what you are doing you sould really mess yourself up... thats is if were talking about the real deal (injections).

PS: NEO im almost sure they sell it OTC here

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    there is no way you can get diabetes by taking any muscle-tech product, there isn't any insulin in nitro-tech just a compound that they say raises your blood insulin level but remaining in a safe blood level. type I diabetes is thought to be genetic and type II diabetes caused by obesity and lack of exercise.

BTW you can't get insulin OTC

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why did you bump this thread? Its over a year old...

Neo
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic01
    BTW you can't get insulin OTC

exactly....

Thread Information