Thread: 1-AD Review

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

1-AD Review

Whats up everyone... Before 1-AD i was 6'2 149lbs and probly the hardest gainer on this board.. I decided to take this because everyone had mixed thoughts about it...So i had the extra money and bought 2 bottles of Egro-Pham 1-AD... I have been on it for only 9 days and will be done my first bottle tommorow... I take 2 3x a day(6total) and i have been eating the exact same as i did before taking 1-AD and have the same workout... Im now 6'2 157lbs in the morning, Im lifting alot more then normal and it feels like im recovering faster then before and my joints arent hurting as bad as usual...I just wanted to share my experience with this sup...Maybe its me just doing more weight but i dont care because im finally gaining weight ....

P.S. thankx to all the people on this great board for answering my questions and helping me out....

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    remember to taper down when finishing your cycle of 1-ad this will help restore you natural test levels and keep most of your gains

i would not reccommend just ending your cycle at 600mg aday

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I have also been on it for a while now..I am ending up my 4th bottle at 600mgs a day. Had great results...

Just wondering if any one take less of a dose on non work out days??
    IE 600 on work out days
    300 on non work out days??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Listen to DD. I didn't taper off, kept my stength, but lost the weight. Will try another 5 weeks on starting July. I was very happy, also did 600 per day.

Thanks for sharing your info.

i dont want to loos the weight at all...how can i keep it and what does taper it off mean???

sp9
    reduce your intake slowly, DD can probably give you what he thinks is right but probably go from 200mg * 3 a day to 100mg * 3 a day then down to maybe 100mg * 2 a day and then just 100mg * 1 a day, all in maybe 2-3day steps each. Any input DD?

im thinking of doing
    week 1 --1 pill 3x's a day
    week 2 --1 pill 3x's aday or 2 pills 3x's
    week 3 --2 pills 3x's aday
    week 4 --2 pills 3x's aday
    week 5 -- 1 pill 3x's aday or 2 pills 3x's
    week 6 -- 1 pill 3'xs aday

my next cycle wont be till end of july
    i know for sure 600mg aday works for me so this time im going to try the
    recomended dose 1 pill 3x's aday im also going to add in 4-ad and Boldione

how long can you stay on this stuff... And when you say a cycle you mean a months worth?? I just finished my first bottle so im going to start declining pills on the 5th day...They also put 62 pills in the bottle by mistake instead of 60...

generaly a cycle is a combination of what you are taking , How much (dose) and the amount of time you will be taking it.

my cycles are 6 weeks in length

most people do 6 weeks of 1-ad , im not sure how long you can take it

sp9
    If you use the example above and choose 600mg on the optional weeks then you are going to need 210 capsules or 3.5 bottles.

so i guess ill take this bottle(my second) at a normal 600mg a day and with the third bottle ill do the decline...sounds good???

that sounds good , how are your gains so far?

im doing good...i could do better with my diet but so far with the first bottle i gained 8lbs so thats 8lbs in 10 days...are these normal gains??

8lbs in 10 days is kinda hard to belive

i was 148 when i started and now my weight is between 155 and 157

thats pretty kick ass keep up the good work

thankx alot...i think i look 1000x better...i just hope i can keep these gains and keep on going up in weight...

What do u guys think is the best weight gainer?? right now im using N-Large2...let me know what you think....and thankx again

sp9
    Keep using what is working for you. What does your daily diet look like? Thanks for the updates.

What do you guys think of: Tribex 500 by Biotest

Tribex-500 contains, without a doubt, the highest quality, most potent, legal, Testosterone boosting compounds available, period! The goal is to stimulate the body to increase its own Testosterone levels all the way up to what's considered high normal (+1000 ng/dl). And not only that, but do it in a way that's not inhibitory, like steroids are.

Would it be a good way to keep test up when coming off of 1 AD? Even though 1 AD converts to 1-Test ? Maybe help keep some of that weight?

i drink 3 n-large shakes a day eat 5 different fruits chicken with rice and a big bowl of pasta and for snacks i eat those cottage cheese doubles with the fruit on one side and the cottage cheese on the other...i usually eat just those things every day...sometimes if i go out to eat ill get a steak...

How much does the Tribex-500 go for?? and where do u go to get it??

sp9
    Tribex is at www.dpsnutrition.com . I think around $23. I have not tried it yet.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm. I just started taking 1-ad like 5-6 days ago. the label said to take it 1-3x a day but no more than 3x. its 100mg pills. but from what you guys are doing, im doing pretty weak. im taking 2 pills a day. should i increase it??? i assume so... let me know asap please so i can.

-max

i started right off with 6 pills a day...and in my first 5 days i gained 4 lbs so i would just up to 6 pills a day

K Dawg is offline New Member
    Question for all you guys who have taken 1-AD- I took 2 bottles myself recently and noticed excellent gains, bench up about 30 lbs, gained about 7-8 lbs in weight...however, when i stopped i was taking z-mass and tribulus and still lost all the weight..i was wondering a) did you guys lose the weight and b) what about hair loss?? this is what really concerns me, it was probably just me paying more attention but hair seemed to be falling out some....

i did not have any hair loss out of the normal.
    theres a lot of different things that could play into you losing all your gains diet, tapering off the 1-ad, etc... i lost around 5-7 lbs waited two weeks after the cycle and started creatien again and got some of the weight back

sp9
    I lost the weight but kept the strength. I didn't taper off of it so next time I am going to try that approach nf maybe try adding some Tribex 500 as I am stopping the 1AD. Wish there was something legal out there that worked as good as the real deal. I'm for legalization of steroids :-).

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Kewl thanks for the info. Ill start 6 today. ive gone a week now at 2. ill go the next 4 at 6, then last week at 3. im gonna get some tribex too scottb, so ill keep ya up to date on how this works. though i want to get bigger, if i kept the strength but lost the 5-7lbs i gained, id still be pretty stoked. ive noticed a str increase already. but not much weight gain, like 2 lbs (i guess if i gained 2lbs a week for 6 weeks, that would be a big size gain..heh). but im also taking this new stuff called NO2 that i picked up at muscle max. ever hear of it?

-max

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    I might get my bud to do this stuff as he's taking animal stack right now and not seeing much out of it. I told him not to buy the stuff. What do you guys think about clomid treatment after this stuff?? Im guessing this stuff has a short half-life seeing as the multiple doses a day to keep test levels up so how about staritng clomid the very next day. 300mg first day 100mg next 10 then 50mg next 10 or is that going overboard??

thegame01 is offline Member
    how many people if any have kept their gains afterwards and what were you taking in order to do so ?

This stuff sounds awesome. If my source doesnt pan out maybe i will try this.

sp9
    lost weight, still kept strength, stopped in May. Have been busy this summer but have worked out just enough to keep strength for every body part. September gonna try this again with 6weeks and some tribex at the end. What the heck, for example will see if I get another 30lbs or so on the bench and if I keep that then that would be 60lbs in a year on the bench. Not bad..especially if I can add another 40-60lbs next year.

If you try it please post about it.

2xist is offline New Member
    Have any of you guys that have used 1-AD experienced any hair loss or do you take any precautions such as Nizoral or anything while on a cycle?
    I thinking of trying 1-AD and stacking it with 4-AD and maybe Ergo's 19-nor-4. My only concern is hair loss. I really haven't used prohormones a whole lot so I'm unsure if the risk for hairloss is as great as just using steroids .

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I have heard that some people take 1-test and 4-ad, what is the differance between the two of them. i no 1-test is supposed to be amazing prohormon,and that the gains u get from it, has very little water retention. And i am from Ontario so where could i find these products.

Dante is offline Junior Member
    Hair-loss depends on a person's predisposition to such and also the PH/Steroid in question. Use of 1-Test/1AD can certainly pose such risk, greater than that of 4-Diol. Some have made use of topical Spironolactone preparations.

4-Diol converts to Test and is good for general bulking (muscular gains and water retention). 1-Test can be used for bulking or cutting as it does not aromatize (convert to Estrogen) but it's still highly Anabolic (and Androgenic ).

twinpeaks is offline New Member
    Hello, I would like everybody to review my first cycle! 1-ad,4-ad,zma and 6oxo postcycle. 1-ad doses tapering up to 600mg then tapering back down, 4-ad tapering up to 900mg then tapering down, zma recommended doses all the way through and 400mg of 6oxo for 3 weeks postcycle. total cycle 6 weeks and 3 post
    Last edited by twinpeaks; 11-20-2002 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Information