Kris6885 is offline New Member

How should I split this up??

Ok, I ordered some creatine, glutamine, protein, and some Z-Mass last night from www.allsportsnutrition.com . My question is, what times should I take these to get the best results.
    Leave to go to gym about 6:00 am.
    leave gym at 7:45 to go to work
    arrive at work at 8:00 am
    back at home ny 6:00 pm

I know I am not supposed to take glutamine with food. So I cant take it when I wake up. And I have to eat before I go to the gym. So what should I do?? Thanks for the help, Kris

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Is it L-glutamine or glutamine peptides? L-glutamine should be taken on an empty stomach. 5-10grms when you wake up and 5-10grms before you go to bed. Glutamine peptides can be taken with your protein shakes.

Its just the regular glutamine. When you say empty stomach, couldnt I just take it first, then eat breakfast?? Or should I just workout on an empty stomach?? Thanks for the help, KRIS

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Take glut right when you wake up. Then after you workout take a protein shake and then eat. Take protein throughout the day about 3hrs apart. Also take glut before you go to bed.

Leave about 45min between glut and protein.

Neo
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Take glut right when you wake up. Then after you workout take a protein shake and then eat. Take protein throughout the day about 3hrs apart. Also take glut before you go to bed.

Leave about 45min between glut and protein.
    Yeah, pretty much what Vegas said......just don't take the L-glutamine with a meal....

I go to the gym right when I wake up, so should I skip breakfast?? I usually eat before I go to the gym. When I leave the gym I eat a package of tuna and a bannana. I really dont have time, nor the resources for the protein shake. Thanks for the help, KRIS

Neo
    Definitely don't skip breakfast.....Can you take the glutamine prior to eating breakfast? Is there any other time you could take it on an empty stomach?

Thread Information