Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    clapper3989 is offline Junior Member

What is BEST new prohormone out?

anyone seen anything new>? methyl depot? or anyone know what prohormones are replacing sd and pp?

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    im curious to know tooo, i might take one in the late fall

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    you can still get PP but its like $50. you can get the knock offs for much cheaper.

JonB2302 is offline New Member
    Try Trenadrol by Kilo Sports or ProMagnon 25 by Peak Performance Labs. I'm currently on a ProMagnonn cycle and it's giving good results (It's very similar to Halodrol 50 by Gaspari)

J.B.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    superdrol clones are still around

i have some trenadrol.. what does it actually do? and has anyone seen it work effectively from experience? and do yall think m1t is better than sd or pp?

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clapper3989
    i have some trenadrol.. what does it actually do? and has anyone seen it work effectively from experience? and do yall think m1t is better than sd or pp?
    Anabolic effects & dosing requirements
    As fascinating as all this chemistry might be, you are probably much more interested in how well Superdrol is going to work. What you are going to gain, and how much it will take you to make these gains? The gains from Superdrol are very dry and lean, so numbers do not tell the whole story, but let us look at them nonetheless. According to the book values, Superdrol should be 20% as androgenic as the reference standard methyl-test, and 400-800% as anabolic, while M1T is 910-1600%, and Anadrol closer to 300%, while being twice as androgenic as Superdrol, mg for mg. So in theory, Superdrol should be half as anabolic as the same dosage of M1T, and 10-20% as androgenic. This would mean that it should take twice the dosage of Superdrol to match the anabolic effects of M1T, at which dosage its androgenic side-effects would be 20-40% of those from M1T. Fortunately in the case of Superdrol it exceeds in practice its theoretical promise. All testers – who were selected in part because of their experience with M1T – found that the muscle gains produced from Superdrol were no less than 2/3 of what a comparable dose of M1T would have given them. Moreover, they found very few side-effects to complain about.
    What this means for you is that you will need somewhere between 10 and 40mg of Superdrol per day. Period. There was, certainly, a desire to get this product to market before the ban, but because we were able to keep its chemistry secret, competition did not force it to be rushed, as was the case with M-Dien. Accordingly, proper testing was carried out, allowing us to determine real world dosing recommendations, not ballpark theoretical numbers. The following recommendations are honest and accurate: 10-15mg will be sufficient for beginners under 200lbs; 20-25mg for those advanced lifters under 200lbs, or for those above 200lbs but untrained; 30-35mg for men who have seriously trained themselves but are under 240lbs. For men who think they need to run a dose which falls between the use of whole capsules, one extra 10mg capsule can be taken before workouts, such that the weekly average is appropriate. as a rule of thumb, Superdrol will require 50% more of a dose than M1T to give you comparable gains in muscle. Any women who are entertaining the possibility of using Superdrol should reduce the weight to accord with their sex and their height, and then divide these dosages by a factor of no less than ten. Capsules will then have to be diluted in liquid to be measured accurately. For men, 40mg is a dose only for the very large or the true non-responders, by which I mean people who do not see results on less than 30mg of M1T. Very few people will need 40mg of Superdrol, and no one will need above 50mg. If used in a stack reduce the daily dose by 5-10mg, which would be very prudent given how well Superdrol will stack, and if not its expense, then your very limited supply.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    might b wrong thread but here goes. done 5 cycles of sd and wanna take the next step toward something stronger like dbol or eq but dont hit anything without guidanced. can anyone tell me how they went about their "first time"? thanx 4 your help

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    might b wrong thread but here goes. done 5 cycles of sd and wanna take the next step toward something stronger like dbol or eq but dont hit anything without guidanced. can anyone tell me how they went about their "first time"? thanx 4 your help
    Start a new thread in the steroid forum and you'll get more people to answer your question..

naeem is offline Junior Member
    i heard that legal gear methyl masterdrol is the same as superdrol but iam not sure about this!

elow78 is offline New Member
    I did a cycle of Halodrol 50 and it gave me tremendous results! This stuff rocks! It is a little pricey, but i found some online for $47.

bruinsball22 is offline New Member
    You can look for generic labz products, they are cheap and also are the same ingredients as like PP and LMG. My friend is on the Generic Labz mega trn right now and it seems to be working for him pretty good.

bump..

want to hear more opinions on good ph's out

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    do a search.

primetime1 is offline Member
    hey man. just checkin this thead and wanted to toss up some info. i was talkin to a buddy of mine who was using some halodrol and was gettinnice lean gains, i was impressed with his results to say the least. i looked up the stuff and found it wasnt around anylonger in most places and figured id run down to my supp place and asked the dudes there what was closest to this and he told me methandrol 50 . i decided to give it a try and test it for my self and since ive takin it from last weds til today i have to say i feel stronger already. today alone i repped more weight for more reps and havnt changed anything beside adding some supps.. do a search on that and also mega zol.. im runnin that along with it for a month to see what happens..

savax is offline Associate Member
    Does ProMagnon/Halodrol cause hairloss?

briancb1 is offline Member
    I took it and didn't notice a thing. If I did lose hair it was so negligent that one couldn't even notice.

Quote Originally Posted by violator1

spend more time on the AAS forums. there are actually a lot of decent internet sources these days.

Brazil is offline Member
    oxodrol same substance as superdrol. I just ordered some. the pills are 12 mg vs 10 for the superdrol im only going to take two per day for a month

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    most the things listed suchy as SD, PP, etc are steroids . What are some good PROhormones?

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    i was looking today and seen that juggernaut has some new (or aleast new to me) prohormones out one which is called"TRENX" (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)
    and they have "winZtrol" chem name is the below( [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol). see my question is has anyone tried these, had a friend that has tried them, or just heard something about them, i geuss any info on them you have would be helpful. thanks

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    i was looking today and seen that juggernaut has some new (or aleast new to me) prohormones out one which is called"TRENX" (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)
    and they have "winZtrol" chem name is the below( [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol). see my question is has anyone tried these, had a friend that has tried them, or just heard something about them, i geuss any info on them you have would be helpful. thanks
    Those are new, I haven't heard about them yet.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    1-test : still the king.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    1-test : still the king.

you have not tried superdrol then.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    if you guys want any, go to www.DiscountAnabolics.com they got a ton of PP/SD knock offs for cheap

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    anyone try phera bol by juggernaut?

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    pher bol is the same as phera-plex, havent used it but same chemical make up as phera-plex

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Exact same thing as phera plex, but u get 30 more, 90ct oppose to 60, plus they are only $20!

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    thats what i thought thanks, juggernaut also makes tren -x which looks pretty interesting... anyone try it?

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    you have not tried superdrol then.

superdrol is half of what m1t is.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    superdrol is half of what m1t is.

Isnt that rat poision?

Plus, u cant buy it anywhere. damn. But Tiny, if you know, hit me up.

hhhhmmm...should I be posting this?

yeah its not available. i was basically jsut stating that superdrol isn't the greatest thing since whey protein. M1t being toxic is grossly overstated in my opinion. There hasn't been any studies showing how bad certain methyl's really are for your liver in the long term especially if you do only a few short cycles. Sure your liver values elevate but that is only while on. Liver values also don't mean your liver is acctually getting destroyed there are other mechanisms involved. I've read this on a couple websites a while back.

also why do these prohormones? you gain what 10 pounds at the most...don't say that you gain 20 thats bs. you only gain 20 becuase you never lifted before or never ate right till you did a cycle. Why not do real juice? unless your 16 like half the retards that do prohormones are. If you go to any gym its there. just make some friends. Steroids are proven and pound for pound they are cheaper. Plus doing test is supposed to make you feel like a million bucks these prohormones make you get headaches and back pain. soudns great. why not eat some food and not do steroids till you at least have some kind of mass. most people that do phs are 160 and dont eat enough. **** ph's.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    also why do these prohormones? you gain what 10 pounds at the most...don't say that you gain 20 thats bs. you only gain 20 becuase you never lifted before or never ate right till you did a cycle. Why not do real juice? unless your 16 like half the retards that do prohormones are. If you go to any gym its there. just make some friends. Steroids are proven and pound for pound they are cheaper. Plus doing test is supposed to make you feel like a million bucks these prohormones make you get headaches and back pain. soudns great. why not eat some food and not do steroids till you at least have some kind of mass. most people that do phs are 160 and dont eat enough. **** ph's.

haha, thats the truth. I did an SD cycle..gained abotu 10....wasnt really worth it IMO.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    haha, thats the truth. I did an SD cycle..gained abotu 10....wasnt really worth it IMO.
    10 pounds and im sure you did a cycle of 3-4 weeks? 10 pounds in that time is not worth it? riiight

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Superior Nutraceuticals sells Superdrol..A raw methyl masteron
    from China.. Any one taken it?? Personally I bought 5 bottles for $20 and will sell them for $45 around my way..

sock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    Trenx is the same thing as finigenx: FiniGenX Magnum contains 25 mg per 6 ml of Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione microencapsulated in a liposome delivery system (Patent Pending), just different dosage form. Finigenx is dosed low and pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    10 pounds and im sure you did a cycle of 3-4 weeks? 10 pounds in that time is not worth it? riiight

I meant more so money wise. With all the supps and PCT.

Might as well pay 30 more or so, and get way better results with real gear.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    I meant more so money wise. With all the supps and PCT.

Might as well pay 30 more or so, and get way better results with real gear.
    real gear vs. sd and other prohoromones.. which one contains the most side effects though?? if taken correctly, sd can yield decent results with minimal sides.. dont u think?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    real gear vs. sd and other prohoromones.. which one contains the most side effects though?? if taken correctly, sd can yield decent results with minimal sides.. dont u think?

Well, actually people dont know everything about these "pro hormones". I know people that have taken them, even with supps, and have nasty back pumps, headaches, nose bleeds, and people get "tired".

When the real gear is used properly, not much can happen, if anything. We know more about roids and whats in them. Also, like Tiny said, Test is said to actually make you feel better. I mean, take feeling better and better gains vs. back pumps and not as good gains.

Dont get me wrong, 10lbs in 4 weeks isnt bad at all. But that extra little cash for the real stuff would be way more beneficial. Better gains, look better, feel better, if used right..really no nasty sides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information