chinups Guest

Ultimate Cleanse

I started taking this supp to clean out my insides. I can't tell you much but DAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I lost like 5 lbs easy in 3 days. I also started running sprints too so I know that has helped. I wish I would have done this stuff sooner. Of course this is my 4th day so I don;t know how much I will lose over 30 days or how good I will feel but I will let ppl know. All the crap we put in our body between supps and drugs our body deserves a cleaning out every once and awhile

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i alwasy see the infomercial for this, and that seeveg ithink its called, th sea weed in a cap, they both seem pretty good, wanna try them both but dont wanna shell out the money, ne one know much about each product?

chinups Guest
    the one I am taking is about 23 beans for I think 1 month. I got to tell you I am on day 4 and I shit like 3 times a day at least. I think I am losing weight bigtime and feel good too. Not sure where all the shit comes from but everytime I go I go alot. My colon is thanking me everytime

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    keep us posted dude. I may decide to clean my guts out in the future as well.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you just poop it all out?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this affecting your strength?

chinups Guest
    I shit my brains out the first three days. As far as my strength goes I feel great/lighter. I don't think I am losing muscle I am pretty sure its just the shitty toxins in my body. I am also drinking well over a gallon of water a day. Soon as I am done losing some weight and cleaning the body I will pollute it again with a cutting cycle!! YEAH

As of now today, I am on say my 6th day and I am not shitting as much because I think most of it came out of my, the bad stuff but I am going at least 3 times a day. Just healthy shits

chinups Guest
    hers a brief script about the product.

Scientifically-formulated with 19 historically proven herbs and botanicals, Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse helps counteract the effects of living in our modern environment, including exposure to toxic carbon monoxide and dioxide, smoke and other airborne poisons and chemicals. Mullein is a key herbal component of this formula, and scientific citations indicate it has the ability to loosen normal mucus build up and move it out of the body. Ultimate respiratory cleanse helps nourish, cleanse, and strengthen the respiratory system. Throughout history, many of the ingredients in Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse have been used as a traditional tonic in cultures around the world. With Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse, we have harnessed this timeless knowledge for you, naturally and with the utmost attention to your health. Ultimate Respiratory cleanse is especially beneficial for those exposed to environmental pollution and those who smoke. For best results, follow the enclosed Healthy Lifestyle booklet. Clinically developed, support against environmental toxins & cigarette smoke, maintains healthy lungs & throat. Bio Perine is a registered trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation.

Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, take one tablet two times a day. For best results, drink 8-10 glasses of water daily and follow the enclosed healthy lifestyle booklet.

Ingredients:
    Selenium (as sodium selenate), Fenugreek Extract (seed), Glycerol Guaiacolate, Marshmallow Extract (root), Mullein (leaf, flower and root), Chinese Skullcap (herb), Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Skunk-Cabbage (leaf), Watercress Powder (aerial), Garlic Extract (clove), Onion Powder, Pleurisy-Root, Turnip Powder, Cascara Sagrada (root), Coltsfoot (aerial), Pau D' Arco (root), Thyme (aerial), Proprietary Blend: Licorice (root), Alfalfa (leaf), Cayenne Extract (fruit), Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (fruit)

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Update?

I just ordered this for myself and i am waiting on delivery. How is it working for you? Are you still getting good results with no loss of strength? How do you feel overall?

Thanks

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Well since it's been a long time ago...I doubt it is still working for him..

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

ooops

I thought he just did that post. Maybe that shit killed him.

Thread Information