peterpapas is offline New Member

Question protein , and weight gainer shakes is it worth it?

hey guys i just started taking properfomance weight gainer and myoplex protein shake are they alright to take together? or how many shakes should i have a day. Im 6 ft 160lbs!!! yeah im skinny! I take creatine serum and work out about 4-5 days per week. And i also want to start taking some kind of cycles??? any advice on what to use how to use and how to get it? I bought the beast anabolic spray formula any good? if so how to i use it . thanks

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    Wwooowo bro before you even dream of juicing get yourself somewhere near your most potential.....you seem to be terribly uneducated no flame intentended...........but the creatine serum is a complete hoax...many companies tested it and its aproven 100 percent fact creatine cannot be useful for longer than a couple of hours in a bottle.there is no magic serums........the beast sprays and all of those oral sprays are trash.......drink weight gainers,protein shakes,,take a good creatine dextrose powder combo(creatine hsc from ast is good) and take some glutamine and if you need a boost prohoromones are expensive but theywork.......there no roids but they can h elp when taken correctly.......any more questions pm me bro.....o yea more than anything eat like an animal......try to always eata protein carb mix.....like chicken n a whole wheat bagel or rice andsteak .......fod is the most important tool for growth

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You got to craw before you can walk my man, You got to test the waters before just dive in. You got to sniff it before you stick it. You got to try it before you buy it. Get what im saying?

Sorry to contradict you Zoom, but imho prohormones suck major ass, they are just a wast of money.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-08-2002 at 01:51 AM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Good Advise guy's

They guys have given you some sound advice bro. I would not bother takieng the protien shakes at the same time with the weight gainer though. Mix them up say take in your weight gainer throughout the day in place of a meal but only if time restraints do not allo you to take in whole foods such as chicken or poultry of some sort. Take your protien shakes say eailer in the am hours and at least 1 hour or sooner after your workouts.
    As far as prohormones go they are bascially bull shit and can actually cause more damage than good. The high estorgen conversion of these products can cause bad results and the test levels are not taken high enough to do any good anyway.
    IC

Originally posted by BigMike J
    You got to craw before you can walk my man, You got to test the waters before just dive in. You got to sniff it before you stick it. You got to try it before you buy it. Get what im saying?

Sorry to contradict you Zoom, but imho prohormones suck major ass, they are just a wast of money.
    i bscially think they are trash too bro dont worry but if the guys willing to take gear he should at least try those before he destroys his body see how it reacts .......i wuld never take prohoromones

peterpapas is offline New Member
    Yes its true I am not experienced in this field thats why Im asking for advice but any good advice on how to gain mass. Any good prohormones that work????

Originally posted by peterpapas
    Yes its true I am not experienced in this field thats why Im asking for advice but any good advice on how to gain mass. Any good prohormones that work????
    well i canno gurantee any cuse i think they all suck ....i heard good results with all of ast brand prohoromones and also i heard iad is a great product......but i wouldunt bother with them .....try to grow natural and take potein,creatine,glutamine and some multivitamins and you should be fine bro......and eat too......

Thread Information