PHSyKoTiK is offline New Member

Exclamation Hydroxicut and TIRED???

Well, I have taken ECA's in the past also, Thermadrene, with no problems.
    Well recently I started taking Hydroxycut, and only 2 pills a day. What happens is, I get the usual energy rush, then its like a train hits me and im so tired i can barely stay awake. Serious head nodding and everything, and this is only a few hours laters.
    Then as I am trying to sleep I get sudden jerks that wake me up, nothing painful but all of a sudden im awake, and its a strange feeling. pulse seems ok, no heart pain.
    It's somewhat worrying, if it helps im hyper sensitive to Benadryl and most allergy pills, they put me out like nothing else.
    This has continued for 4-5 days now, should I stick it out or could this be something bad?
    thanks

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive always been fine taking Hydroxycut but since they got the new formula its been tearing my stomach up. It makes you feel like you either got to puke or shit and I cant do either one. Ive gotten dizzy off of it too. A guy that lives close to me had a stroke on it 2 months ago and he was in perfect shape. Im staying away from that shit and going to start on a eca stack.

PHSyKoTiK is offline New Member
    I thought it was an ECA?

Thread Information