Surgeon General is offline New Member

Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, and Dextrose.

I'm confused.

So, for postworkout, glutamine is taken first, with protein fallowing 10-15 minutes later, then what?

How long after do I take the creatine and dextrose? Do I add the dextrose in with the protein or with the creatine?

Also, I take it glutamine should be taken first thing in the morning. How long after the glutamine should creatine be taken? I only ask because someone said that if creatine and glutamine are taken together, one won't be absorbed.

I've read all the old topics on this and a lot of the information contradicts eachother. I would just like to have this cleared up.

Thanks

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    This is what I do, I take my Cell-Tech right after my workout and as soon as im done with that I take my protein shake. Cell-Tech which is creatine has Dextrose in it. What kind of creatine are you taking and L-glut?

Surgeon General is offline New Member
    I'm using the Optimum Micronized creating. I'm in day 2 of loading.

I'm also using the Labrada glutamine.

I know what you mean man I cant get is strait either but here is what I do. First thing in the morning I take my L-glutimine on and empty stomach then about 2 hours before my workout take some cre then right after my workout hit the showers then take my protien shake then right after that some more cre then right before bed take some L-Glutimine and then a protien shake. This is what I do

Thread Information