xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Loose skin pleaseeee somehelp i realy need some advice

ok i have been on a strict diet and am lsing so muchweight and i have one problem all that extra skin......i am not fuly lean but i can see an outline of a six pack pretty good and i know that it is not all fat on it and i can pull the skin of my bicep like 2 inches maybe 3 and i have it under my arms really bad and on my chest a litle bit and i think i even have it on my face ?.....( is it possible to have extra skin on m y face?...........how can i get rid of all this skin ? i sugery the only way ?......how can i get it tightned up fully ?.....anyone know how long ?,..........please can anyone help meeeee

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    just give it a little bit of time so it can attempt to shrink back. think of how long it took you to put on that weight, it takes time to stretch.....also takes time to shrink. other than that, i know of people who went from like 300-400 lbs down to 150 and of course that is a lot of stretch to shrink back so they had to have surgery to get rid of some of the loose skin.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    it will take time, but a little added muscle will fill the a good portion of those gaps. There are no magic lotions that can fix your problem, only surgery depending on how bad your problem is. Sorry

i seee.........well arms i can add the muscle but what about the underarms and belly and chest?......probaly surgey i seem to have it bad......what do youthink ?

I hate to say it man but surgery is prolly the only quick fix.

will the surgery make it look fully better and totally fix the problem ?.....anyone know how much this surgery is or an estimate?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no it will never be perfect depends where it is they can only do a small area per time then youu will have to wait like at least 1 year to see how its gonna look and before they can do it again cos its to much trauma for the body. It is seriously painfull not mater what they give u afterwards I can take some physical pain but that was horrendous. The before and after pics of mine are in the members pics forum somewhere under a post by llbeastcd another guy who lost alot of weight

peace

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    xzoomzx,
    May I ask how old are you? Skin elasticy depends on age. I might be able to suggest something.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have similar problem when i diet down for show, best thing but tempory fix is Prep H, other than that, only thing that can improve elasticy in skin is GH, depending on problem, how much etc.. this may or may not help you.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    There are some good tips on this subject in this thread: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=23192

ari

i am 17 years old

Originally posted by ari
    xzoomzx,
    May I ask how old are you? Skin elasticy depends on age. I might be able to suggest something.
    That is not always the case Ari, if your skin is severely stretched and you have the scars (stretch marks) your skin will never form it's old elasticity that it once had, The collagen that was once where your stretch marks are now is now gone. I guess if your 17 you still have some growing left to do, so you might be able to grow out of it, but as for most adults that were once severely overweight, and lost a great amount surgery is the only option.

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    I agree with BigMike J, but if you are 17, you have pretty good chance. For Plastic surgery is way too early. Try every day dry massage with a soft brush starting from the feet up for 10 min, then shower and then Nivea Q 10 body lotion. I've heard sauna could help too.

dern180 is offline Member
    X I have the same prob. I went from 410 to 180. I got rid of a lot but there no way in hell that it will all go away. I need surgery for that. But If you train hard and heavy. Eat lot of protein and carbs. And email if u want more info.

dern180 is offline Member
    eyecandy what gh. Are you talking about hgh and how will this help wit loose skin. I like to know I need all the help I can get.

Thread Information