FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member

Question zmass pm problem?

hey, i've recently added zmass-pm by cytodyne into my list of supplements. been taking it for maybe a little over 2 weeks now and in the last week or so i've been noticing shoulder and chest acne developing! do you think this could be from the zmass since it's supposed to raise test levels? it's the only thing i could think of since it's the only thing that i have added or changed in my diet and supplementation since this started happening.

thanks
    -Justin

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah i got a slight out break when i started ZMA, but the results r worth it, stick w/ it bro
    peace

mvp_status is offline Junior Member
    add in some trib with the zma ,its a plus

ndn diablo is offline New Member

Re: zmass pm problem?

Originally posted by FromFleshtoSteel
    hey, i've recently added zmass-pm by cytodyne into my list of supplements. been taking it for maybe a little over 2 weeks now and in the last week or so i've been noticing shoulder and chest acne developing! do you think this could be from the zmass since it's supposed to raise test levels? it's the only thing i could think of since it's the only thing that i have added or changed in my diet and supplementation since this started happening.

thanks
    -Justin
    I personally have never had any side effects occur when using any form of ZMA. However I have heard it from more then one person about getting acne from ZMA use. ZMA will only help raise testosterone levels back up to norm, it wont cause them to skyrocket. So it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Thread Information