xplicit is offline Member

What is the best multi vitamin to take ?

I need a good multi vitamin and i dont know which one to buy. I always felt there basically all the same. Anyone recommend any good ones to take?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    gnc mega-vitamin
    two horse pills for time releeased throught out the day, i like them!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

latlover is offline New Member
    I tried multivitamins for years but they never had the effect that I desired and recently I've read studies that show multivitamins can sometimes do more harm than good because they are not in the proper ratio that mother nature intended. Our bodies are WAY too complicated for us to know everything that goes on, so the only logical supplement would a be a whole food based supplement. I take a whole food supplement called juice plus. I've been taking it for over 3 years and I can say that health wise its truly changed my life. Its the equivalent of 17 whole fruits and vegetables in capsule form. The research behind this product is astronomical, their may even be a really famous insurance company that may soon be recommending it because of the millions they'd save in claims from sick people. Its also backed by some of the most prestigous Dr.'s and people from the healthcare industry. Anyways, just saying it cause there have been studies recently released that show multi vitamins may actually do more harm than good, because the ratios are not in proper balance in your body. Anyways this stuff has made all the difference in an aging man's life and just wanted to share it with ya'll. This stuff is the dick. Email me if you want more info on it. There are tons and tons of research reports I can send you.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Hey latlover, where can Juice Plus be purchased?

BiosThornton, you can research or purchase it at www.JUICEPLUSHEALTH.COM. Click the link "Road to Better Health" and it will take you to the main page. The order link is at the top of the page, Juice Plus capsules is what you want. This stuff rocks! regards, latlover
    Last edited by latlover; 07-15-2002 at 03:51 PM.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Lat...I hope they are worth that high price.

De nada BT...trust me this stuff is amazing...well worth the price. Can't put a price on your health. Give it 2 months and have your antioxidant levels checked. I guarantee you they'll be several hundred percent higher! Oh and the best part of Juice Plus is that they take the salt and sugar out and add fiber so its even better than juicing...ie you don't get fat from all the fruit juice. regards, lat

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I take a Centrum everyday. It's a great multi-vitamin and it's not the size of a fucking quarter, so it goes down easy. Also, they are reasonably priced.

growing23 is offline New Member
    GNC Mega men time released multi vitamin rocks....

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

The best there is, the best there was, and the best that ever will be is GNC's Mega-Man or Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men.

Thread Information