tryingtogain is offline Member

anyone have good results with andro 100 poppers made by poweronics

anyone have good results with andro 100 poppers made by poweronics? I heard that the poppers that disolve in your mouth only last for 3hrs well how well that help me build muscle then if it goes away that quickly? i was also wondering how is steriods differnt thatn prohormones they both convert into test so whats the diff? any help and comments on andro 100 poppers would be nice.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Steroids are test and derivitives of it. Andro has to be converted in the liver. About 3-10% of what you take is converted. The rest is a waste....a big waste.

Go w. the real shit.

dq

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    wrong forum bro. i think there is a supplements forum here. i wouldnt waste my money on andro.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I tried Pinnacle androstat poppers a little over a year ago, it was the last supplement I ever tried before hittin' the salsa. On a scale of 1-10, 10 blowing my ass away, they score a 2, well maybe a 1.5. I'll make it clear for you. There is absolutely no "supplement" that comes anywhere close to what AS will do for you, no matter how smooth their advertising campaign is. I wish I figured that out years ago. I would be a lot bigger, a lot stronger, and would have saved a lot of money. That's the best advice I think i can give you.

ya i sure would go with the real stuff anytime AS. but i have no way of getting myself some AS :-(

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    i was stuck with only legal supps and still have serious problems obtaining what i need, so i went the pro hormone route, i had pretty good gains with the andro stat poppers 150 what suprised me was the fat loss, 1-ad with nor andro spray did far better for gains in muscle and i have heard that 1-ad is a good idea for cutting as itpreserves muscle , at this point i have my clen and some fina, waiting to find some clomid before doing the fina so i might have to wait awhile or ct with the clen first,

I just started using Andro Poppers100, I do get a kick about 1 hour later, and i also have noticed that after my workout when i come home and washing up, I can feel my chest warmer than usual, so i beleive it also raises your body temp, which can be a good thing to lose body fat
    but as you know its processed in liver, you have to go with high quantity
    e.g. 6-10 poppers a day
    i would take like 2 poppers in the middle of the day or 4
    and about 1-2 hours before workout take 4
    that brings your energy up

wait it says the most is 2 poppers a day. you take 6. if i take 6 will that fuck me up. dang that alot man plz help on this

these go under your tounge so doesnt it go strairt to bloodstream

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I hated the poppers.....might as well do the real thing (after lots of research). I have tried so many damn andor's and shit. Nothing is better than the feeling of being on juice and getting that pump.

Pump

ya i would go with the real thing to but i dont have any sources for the real thing :-(

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    poppers are crap..bottom line. if you cant afford the salsa,and you desperatly want to try pro-hormones,you can try a stack of 1-AD,4-Diol.

Thread Information