Thread: Stacker 2

Tedmax195 is offline Member

Stacker 2

I just started taking stacker 2 had a bottle lying around, question is should do it like clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so my receptors don't build up a tolerence to it , i understand its not like clen but just curious to find out. ANY OPINIONS WELCOME

Bump anyone?

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    eca shows better thermogenic results with long term chronic use, no medical reason to cycle it, you will build up a tolerence so you won't get the rush or jitteryness associated with eca , but it is still working

Thanks devland2

firedup is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by devland2
    eca shows better thermogenic results with long term chronic use, no medical reason to cycle it, you will build up a tolerence so you won't get the rush or jitteryness associated with eca , but it is still working
    Where did you read this?
    I am very curious because i have been under the impression that there had to be some time off of an eca. lik every 4 weeks take one off.
    I would like to find out more.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Originally posted by firedup

Where did you read this?
    I am very curious because i have been under the impression that there had to be some time off of an eca. lik every 4 weeks take one off.
    I would like to find out more.
    I believe that it's 4 weeks on/1 week off. Usually after about 8 weeks, the effects wear off. No more enery, no more fat loss, no more anything unless you increase the dosage (which isn't good).

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I read what devland posted in Muscle and Fitness a month or so ago. I was shocked that they were saying you don't need a break and it continued to work but then again they sell the stuff.

Not sure, but I get addicted to taking it just as an energy booster before workouts, I have to gradually stop.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't believe anyhting written in the magazines these days. I have cancelled all my subscriptions for the plane fact that articles tend to turn into a 6 page selling point for Hydroxycut or Nitrotech bars.

If I don't feel the ECA working, I'm assuming it's not. At least untill I see a scientific study on it put down on paper. I will continue my normal routine of consumption.

Thread Information