SNUKA is offline Member

protein shake with cee taste

We all know how bad cee taste. I usually have some pre and post work out. I use Optimum Nutrition's gold standard whey protein chocolate mint flavor is greatest of all time, but my cee still overpowered the shake. Today I decided to add yoohoo to the shake to get some sugars in me after post work out since the whey protein only has 3 carbs. The shake was amazing didn't even taste the cee and yet it was still light enough that you can have your post work out meal without being bloated or full.

2 scoops of protein power and approx 16 ounces of yoohoo with about 2-3 grams of cee came out to be:

Calories- ~500
    Protein- 50grams
    Carbs- ~65 grams (42 from sugar)
    Fat- 5grams (2 saturated)

Just thought I would let people know cause thats all I hear about is how cee is awesome put the taste is rancid

I don't know if I would want the sugars from yoohoo in my PWO shake. I have never tried adding my CEE to a shake with 90g dex, but I would imagine you could barely taste it.

I always use to mix my CEE with water or orange juice in a shot glass and shoot it back... not half bad considering you are only tasting it for half a second.

Thread Information