FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member

Question Anyone tried the new Myoblast CSP3???

Hey,
    I was just reading about cytodyne's new supplement called myoblast. It's supposed to get rid of the growth limiting protein called myostatin? Just wondering if anyone's had a chance to try it yet since it just came out pretty recently and I just spotted it in GNC. I plan to try some within the next month or so and I'll let you know how it goes. Peace

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Im on the biotest myostat and its been my second week. Been taking 3 caps a day spread out w/ myfina and dbol cycle. I wont know if it is really working but my skin is starting to feel like tight latex. I got it at nutrisport for 3 bottles for $90.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    i ordered the myoblast a couple days ago. should be here in a week. ill start it as im coming off 1-AD. im gonna be taking myoblast only so i can see the results by itself. ill let ya know how it works.

-max

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    BUMP...again

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i just got my order of it today, well i actually got the BioTest version of it, myostat csp3 i think it's called, but it's the same as cytodyne's version i'm pretty sure. The only other thing I'll be taking with it is my ZMass pm, but that's going to run out in about a week so the results should be pretty clear. I'll keep you guys posted.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Ive been on the cytodine myoblast for about 10 days now. Its the only thing im taking so I can see the true results. I just came off 1-ad and no2. So the weight loss ive had may be from the coming off the 1-ad. but ive lost like 4-5lbs. strength is still there. i havnt NOTICED any strength gains yet. i will say that i took off like 5 days for personal reasons, and i lifted today for the first time chest, and, well actually now that i think about it, i went up in strength. i usually work out with 100lb and 110lb db on flat bench. did easy 100's for 2 sets and 110's for 2 sets... main thing, and this could be that i havnt tried, but i actually did a set of 4 100's on incline!! i usually work out with like 85's, 90's if i feel strong. so i dont know. anyway, ill keep ya informed.

peace.

max

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    bump

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

for results

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    lol this stuff just came out guys. give it a few weeks-month. i got a good bro who works at a supp store and he said its going to be the next creatine...well thats good and all...but creatine doesn't do jack shit for me.

growing23 is offline New Member
    Its my third day since I've tried Pinnacle's MyoZap Juiced Protein. Haven't seen any difference yet guess its too early. Will keep you'll posted on my results. Oh, I have taken measurements of chest, Bi's, legs just to see the difference.

Thread Information