Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

anyone tell me about animal stack

can anyone tell me about animal stack

it comes in these packets. each packet contains like 6 pills. with like different andros milk thistle all this shit. I just wanna know anyone heard of this or taken it. What kind (if any) results. heres the l9nk if you wanna read up

thanks guys

http://www10.netrition.com/animal_stak_page.html

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude its has a lot of the newest prohormones in it plus some ephedra and caffeine; IMO prohormones dont work. However, many people are enthusiastic about 1-AD if you want to try that. I think all that OTC non FDA approved shit is crap. Try changing you diet (lots of protein and right carbs) add in creatine and glutamine and you will grow.
    LAte
    MM

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i remembered when i jointed the club they had a
    deal at the time of enrollment they offered me lots of shit animal pack, workout liquids alot caffeine, and shit to gain muscle and strenght fine i took some of the stuff i used them for about 2wks then i stopped and continue workout
    for 3months, honestly whatever i gained i dont think was from animal pack i think i gained muscle from working out hard i used to do 3hours 6days 1off i dont think the power did shit to me
    see right now doing roids i'm having problems getting results can you imagen from a stupid
    power i dont think so, it good for other thinks..

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    hahahhahaha ok. At leats i know that shit is BS. he seems to say it will work, but i don't see how. i would rather save that 40 and put it towards a cycle. but whatever. In a month or two. Hopefully will get some pics up i think ii wanna go on a r3eal cycle. no t he 25mgs of dbol a day i did last time. i';ll post more later thoug. I am thinking about Anavar and Sus for 8 weeks, but starting off with dbol for the first 3? 50mgs???? But we will tlak alter. I'll post stats and measurments and everything

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I took it a couple of years ago and it didnt do shit. Now i know that prohormones suck.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    well pro horomones are not bullshyt......they are expensive and they are not gear........but they do work in the right amounts and the rite times.......i dunno if that one is a good one but ast makes some great ones their prohoromnes work great many guys at my gym who had noting on them, after anout 1 month i noticed and i asked and theysaid ast their prohoromones are great ...o and one guy got big uing one from sci fit

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Hey Darkknight you bastard, you coulda just asked me since I'm your best friend and you know I've used it Anyhow, I put on a few pounds with it, nothing out of this world but it seemed to help me somewhat and I was able to lift more when I was on it. I put on another few pounds with that Mag 10 stuff, but it's too damn expensive for me. I've heard mixed things about it too, so I don't know. I'm going on 1-AD next with N Large so I'm hoping to put some more weight.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have done that animal pak you are referring to, gave me alot of energy and helped my workouts by such, but as far as seeing any gains, I didn't see any more than taking good ole andro, and it kept me up at night, cause I had so much energy.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I took Animal stak, and noticed some decent results. I would take it agian.

dacgator is offline New Member
    I have been taking animal pak for a month pre work out and it give good energy but I don't know about gaines yet

evilways is offline New Member
    Animal stack is great..dosent compare to roids but what dose? You get your best gains at the end of the cycle. the cycle is three weeks. I got 1-2lbs a day the last few days. great stenght gains. I like to get two animal stack bottels and take them one after the other for 6-weeks. after a while the gains stop. thats when the stack should be stopped. If you cycle this with celltech and protine good things will happen!!

Thread Information