xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

some supplements seem so tasty

i know his may seem like weird one but it seem wheneva i see a new flavor of sumthing i have to try it lol. i am not one of those people who buy all the latest sups like hmb,methoxy or even prohronmones but when i see coconut flvaored protein powder i buy it lol.....the worst is creatine i had to try swoll because jungle juice sounded sogood lol the worst was trac creatine lemon ice i was dying to tryt it sounded so goo and refreshing after a hardwrk ...dam it tasted terrible i almot puked.....bu coconut protien powder was ok and the jungle juie was the bets tasting powder yet i think is anyone else out there that thinks like me lol?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I'm the same way with protein flavors, myoplex, lean body, etc.... Variety is the spice of life, bro!

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I remember in the mid-90's when Champion Nutrition had about 8 different flavors for their weight gainer protein and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any good. I hate when a company produces a protein mix with all kind of "fattening" flavors (apple pie a la mode, strawberry cheesecake, etc.) but they still taste like crap.

So I prefer to stick with either Beverly International's 100% Protein, which is natural flavored (That way, I can mix Ovatene in it and get great taste and extra vitamin) or Optimum Nutrition's Anabolic Activator (any flavor).

Thread Information