compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member

Talking Is dymetadrine xtreme really better than Xenadrine

Hey bro's have just joined this message board and find it really informative. Like to read all the articles from all you guys out there and also like to read what Pete235 has to say. Any info. on the above question will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is dymetadrine xtreme really better than Xenadrine-barbell_curling.jpg  

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, to answer your q I don't think so. It really depends on your body and how they react to thermo's. I like Xenadrine or a simple ECA stack.

BTW. You might want to ask this in the supplements forum not the members pic's.

Thanks vegas kid. I know it was my first post so by mistake I think I put in the members picture forum. Hey BTW how do you get your picture on your replies or postings. I have tried Xenadrine before and it was kind of OK but I've been reading really good posts about Dymetadrine.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    yeah i think dy-extreme is alot better than x. i get alot more energy while on dy-extreme.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    for me it truly is. dy modivated me completely and xen was a let down.

its really how your body reacts to it like vegas kid said.

only one way to find out hehe try it and see

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Not quite sure what your asking but go to the top of the page and hit "post reply". Then on the left there are smilies and if you want to add and image you can look at the bottom and browse for your image to insert. It can only be so big so watch the image size.

Hope this helped.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I think Dymetadrine is the best. Nothing like taking a couple Dymetadrine then watching Pumping Iron or Coleman's Unbelievable to get you going before a workout.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Hey Bro,
    I went ahead and move this to the supplements forum. You should get alot more response that way. I have personnally taken both and did not like either one. I have found that Thermogene is my situmlant of choice now days. They are 10 times stronger than most products on the market with the exception of Hydroxy Cut.

Be careful while taking these type of fat burners. They often have, under certain cirumstnces, warning labels that prohibit their use. You should never use them if you have ever had a heart related disease, high blood pressure, ANT type of sezuire disorder or any sleeping problems.
    Just a word to the wise, never go over the recommend dose. There have been those in the past that were considered in rather good shape who died from cardiact arrest. They are very toxic to the liver especially if they have ephadrine in them. Milk Thistle would be good to run along side them as they are often ran for cycles much longer than they should be. ( This is in part due to them being sold OTC IMO)
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-14-2002 at 08:44 PM.

Hey guys, thx. for all the feedback. Tobey, thx. for moving the post. And yes Vegaskid it helped. The pic. I wanted to insert is known as avtar I think. It works now. I agree taking too much of ECA could casue stroke but I am pretty carefull. I have taken differnet ones before and just read awesome stuff about Dymetadrine Xtreme.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    IMO Charge by Labrada Nutrition is the best out of all the OTC fat-burners i've tried......tried xenadrine, hydroxycut, thermadrene, and charge

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dyemt is one of the best I have tried, i like clenbutrx liquid but it stopped workin so quickly using md6 at the moment and its not bad at all both of them I rate much better than xen

peace

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Dymet is much bettrt than Xen. Has anyone else tried Zenotrope? It is good stuff also.

Traps1125 is offline Banned
    Man, Dymetadrine is the ultimate thermogenic workout intensifier/ fat burner... i really despise Hydroxycut and Xenadrine RFA-1....first with those thermos you need to take about 4 pills to reach 1 full serving... with DX you get 1 pill = 1 serving...ive been taking DX for almost a year now... it helped me loose 25-30 pounds of fat in the beginning now im using it strickly b4 workouts for energy....DX is incredible...but beware...ive mentioned it to some of my friends and it made them sick..mostly becuz they cant handle it and they basically eat crap all day long and dont train with enuff intensity...if you eat well and train hard DX can be ur best friend...otherwise its not worth the investment and you should just stick to Xenadrine which is a lot of junk... go to the ast website and look who is using the supplemnt.. if you see a company sponsoring a pro bb, then you know its a worthy product... no one sponsor Hydroxy except for some ads u seen in Flex and whatnot...believe me DX is the best thermogenic fat burner/ workout intensifier on the market!

Thread Information